Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi.

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi Everyone,
My name is Crystal and I am married with one 9 year old daughter and a son on the way in January. I work full time in the Army and I love to read when I'm not to tired lol. I look forward to learning new things about parenting from this group.
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
3gr8tKids
by Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi!
Thank you for your service. So challenging being military and raising a young family.

My daughter is AF with a 2 yr old and a 9 month old. I'm out in N Cali for a visit as I write this sadly I leave on the red eye tonight.

Mine are 21, 24, 30. Enjoy the ride it goes by way to fast.
JOYCRY
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Thank you it is tough being away from family and friends. And just wanting to give most of your attention to your family in general but we hang in there. Women are strong. So sad you have to leave. My mom is going to come visit me hopefully to be here for the birth. She was with me when I had my first and her first and only grandchild this makes two. My mom has three kids as well.
ClaireJ19
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Crystal! My name is Claire :) Welcome to CafeMom! I've got 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma who will be 9 at the end of this month!
Must be tough being in the military and raising kids! Thank you for your service.
Claire :)
Arrow659
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 6:03 AM

Welcome to the group

emarin77
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Crystal, I am married too with a 9 year old.  My name is Elizabeth.  Welcome to the group.

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 11:11 AM

Welcome Crystal!

Is your daughter excited to become a big sister soon?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)