Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ok mommies I need some serious help.... I'm super confused. I'm currently on b.c and have been for well over 6m. I have not had a period in about 2m. No pregnancy symptoms at all up until recently I've been getting that "let down"feeling right at my nipples. I took 2 blue dye test and got faint positives (both lines appeared in less than a min) I also took 2 dollar store pink dye test and got nothing. I'm super confused. I plan on retesting with first responds tomorrow but was just hoping maybe someone can give me some feed back maybe have had a similar situation. Thank u!
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM

If you are currently on birth control, I don't think the faint results of your tests are accurate. 

Check with your doctor.  If you ARE pregnant, you don't want to continue taking birth control pills . . . but if you aren't pregnant and stop taking it, you might become pregnant.

This is definitely a situation for a doctor.

Good luck.

Quoting Brooklyn_Beauty:

Mobile Photo

Ok mommies I need some serious help.... I'm super confused. I'm currently on b.c and have been for well over 6m. I have not had a period in about 2m. No pregnancy symptoms at all up until recently I've been getting that "let down"feeling right at my nipples. I took 2 blue dye test and got faint positives (both lines appeared in less than a min) I also took 2 dollar store pink dye test and got nothing. I'm super confused. I plan on retesting with first responds tomorrow but was just hoping maybe someone can give me some feed back maybe have had a similar situation. Thank u!

Brooklyn_Beauty
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:40 PM
I was planing on taking a 1st response pink dye first and seeing what that said, then making a GYNO appt. Do u think it's worth taking the test? Or just go straight to Dr?

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

If you are currently on birth control, I don't think the faint results of your tests are accurate. 

Check with your doctor.  If you ARE pregnant, you don't want to continue taking birth control pills . . . but if you aren't pregnant and stop taking it, you might become pregnant.

Good luck.

Quoting Brooklyn_Beauty:

Mobile Photo

NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:27 PM

It's up to you, but I think you're going to end up at the doctor no matter what.

Quoting Brooklyn_Beauty: I was planing on taking a 1st response pink dye first and seeing what that said, then making a GYNO appt. Do u think it's worth taking the test? Or just go straight to Dr?
Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Good luck.

Quoting Brooklyn_Beauty:

Mobile Photo

Diiwica
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 6:30 PM

The pink one on the left kind of looks like it has a line forming. Just go to the doctor and get checked. Too risky to not get checked. 

amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Definitely talk to your doctor. Going 2 months without a period on your particular birth control may or may not be normal.

Let us know what tomorrow's tests say.

emarin77
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Yes, just see your doctor.

Brooklyn_Beauty
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Hey ladies thank u all for ur responses so I decided to take a clear blue digital test today and it said not pregnant! I definitely am not ready for another at the moment so I guess it's a good thing. I'll be calling my Dr to make an appt and see why I haven't gotten a period bc it is pretty confusing knowing I should have one not getting it and no positive test. I'd rather get it and not freak put every month lol.... thank u all again
othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 2:24 PM

retest tomorrow or get a blood test done at the doctor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)