Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need prayer

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2017 at 10:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
Well a wile ago I posted that I had a dream I had cancer in my right boob...

Well here for about the last month I have had a pain in my left boob and I have been doing self exams(on the left side). And I done a exam on the left side last night and found nothing again. Well I decided to do the right side last night too, and well..... I found a lump under my boob the size of a dime. I mad a Dr appointment and they can't get me in entell next Friday. So please pray for me. I am scared and idk what to do, I mean what can I do besides wait for my appointment and then wait for my results.

I have already had a cancer scare 2 months ago. I had a bad pap test. And I had pre cervical cancer. They took it out and said it may come back.

Cancer is a scary thing to think about let alone face I am asking for everyone to pray for me. Pray that its not cancer and if it is that it is in its early stages and that it is treatable.

Please no bashing.
by on Oct. 12, 2017 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ardan85
by Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayer said ❤️❤️
AmiJanell
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2017 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope everything is alright and that it's not cancer...  bumps and lumps can be normal, but you're right to get it checked out.

And hopefully, because you had that dream, if it is cancer, you've found it very early and it can be taken care of

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM

praying

MomAnn10
by on Oct. 13, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Good thing you did your self-examination and got an appointment as soon as you could.  I will pray for peace for you as you wait for your appointment, the testing and the result.   I will pray for wisdom for your health team also. 

abra
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2017 at 3:51 PM

praying

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2017 at 1:17 PM

prayers. try not to panic about it. it may be nothing.

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Oct. 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM
Prayers for peace and a good outcome
hotspice58
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:32 AM

praying for you.

jilligan362
by Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 1:48 PM
Prayers said for you. Positive thoughts as well.
gramabrenda
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 10:56 AM

You got it, thank you for the opportunity to pray. God hears and God knows. I reckon its Friday and you are going to the doctor. Then enjoy your weekend.  Yes cancer is scary. It is facing the unknown about what is going to happen to you and it sure helps to know that God is already waiting for you when you reach tomorrow. He knows, He cares, He loves you.  I pray that you will be able to rest in whatever God has ahead for you. I pray that He will ease your fears and give you His rest. I pray that you will receive good medical care and that no matter what you face you will be strengthened and receive the support that you need. Blessings to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)