Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iphone or Galaxy?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

Right now I have Iphone 6 my contract is almost up. So do I just go for the Iphone 8 or is Galaxy better? I think I would be getting a galaxy note 8

I need good 

Battery Life

Apps

Easy to hold

Among other things. 

I know this might start a debate but just looking for thoughts and expericances. I have only had Apple products before. 

Can my games from my Iphone connect and what about the Icloud? 

by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM
Anything but iPhone.
Mods
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:25 PM

I say Iphone. I had a galaxy and switched back to iphone.

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:27 PM
I LOVE my note 8 and I loved my note 5 before that. I'm not a fan of the IPhone at all.
Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:29 PM

Quoting bmw29: I LOVE my note 8 and I loved my note 5 before that. I'm not a fan of the IPhone at all.

are they more strudy? 

iamcafemom83
by Mariah on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:29 PM
Love the galaxy phones. We've had a couple of them.

The best thing about them is there's no cloud. You can store things on an sd card or use a service like drop box or whatever else you find in the play store. I LOVE that they have expandable storage via sd card.

There will be a learning curve coming from an iphone. But I think you'll see things are a ton more customizable on the galaxy. I feel like there's more freedom.
amanda.lyn
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:30 PM
Galaxy
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:32 PM
I don't know about that. I've never broken one though. I just feel like I can customize it a little more and I prefer some of the features. I don't know how I ever lived without my stylus either.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting bmw29: I LOVE my note 8 and I loved my note 5 before that. I'm not a fan of the IPhone at all.

are they more strudy? 

BMead1695
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:33 PM
I LOVE the Samsung galaxy s7. Battery life is perfect. You can insert an sd card for more space on the phone unlike with an iphone where you have to buy cloud space, her who I just pop a cars in and your good to go. Apps are the same expect some but its rare. I personally like it. You can also add themes too. I'm very techsavy and just love it. I would love if it had the iphone texting system where you can see if someone is typing or has seen your message or if the galaxy s7 had the iphones camera quality, but for me space and battery life is my priority. So I'd recommend galaxy. And the perk if a samsung is their charger cords won't shit the bed on you lol
Manic_Sinner
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:34 PM
I have an iPhone but I tired of iPhones. I’m thinking about switching to a galaxy 8.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 10:32 PM
iPhone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)