Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELLO

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi, my name is christy I'm 30 yrs old and going on 4 yrs of marriage. I am a mother of 5. I have three girls  and in the process of adopting my 2 nephews. I am a stay-at-home mother and only two kids go to school. I am trying to get back into school for digital designs to better myself for me and my family.
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
babycrittermom
by Member on Jan. 21, 2008 at 11:55 AM
hello christy my name is Amanda and I'm 24 and have been married for 2 years ande me and my husband have a little girl that just turned 9 months today :)..I think you have to be a great person to want to adopt you nephews when you also have 5 children and only two going to school..sounds like your gonna have a house full : ).
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured