Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did he really just do this?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
My husband came home one day and goes to his computer that is on kitchen table asks where his cord went to charge the laptop. He seemed very upset. So I asked around.. my Mom who visiting that day and my 21 yr old son no one knew remembered seeing it. He says it was probably my son because he uses a computer. When I asked my son he says Mom i have my own charger. Anyhow, last night i am changing sheets to our bed and had house phone in my hand. The house phone fell in between bed so I had to lift up mattress and there was the cord under my mattress. What is really strange about this is we keep our door locked because my husband has coin collection in his closet so we are careful. My Mom asked me could it be my husband may have made it an issue to place the cord back so I can blame my son his step son. This really caught me off guard. What should I do?
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
illogicalkat
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly? From reading your other posts, I really think you need to decide if the marriage is worth staying in. Your husband hates your son and is acting like a child, rather than an adult.

This isn't even the first time your husband has pulled this stunt, hiding the computer cord to blame your son. You posted about him doing this back in August. 

Oliviasmom72
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:37 PM

I remember your other post. Your DH is an asshole. I would NEVER choose my hubby over my kid. How long as he been a jerk to him? This is not going to get better. How long are you willing to put up with this nonsense?

I hope you have told your son you support him and love him, and that things are difficult in your marrriage right now and you may not stay in it. Your son needs to know hopeully you will never choose your DH over him.

Personally I think your DS should live with someone else untl you decide what to do. You dont want your DH blaming our son for the collapse of your marriage either. This is your DH's doing.

virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:06 PM
I remember you posted something like this before.

If this is really going on maybe your husband needs a check up at the doctor or you have to make a decision about your marriage if he's really doing this to cause problems with your son.
Sage2876
by Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:45 PM
I honestly think this is scary. Because who intentionally does things like this to make problems esp with family. And who knows how many other occasions things were done I didnt catch. If it werent for the phone falling and me lifting the mattress I would have never found it.

Quoting virginiamama71: I remember you posted something like this before.

If this is really going on maybe your husband needs a check up at the doctor or you have to make a decision about your marriage if he's really doing this to cause problems with your son.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:51 PM
You need to have a discussion with your son and husband about this. It's a serious problem when family members don't trust each other, blaming each other and lack communication.

Quoting Sage2876: I honestly think this is scary. Because who intentionally does things like this to make problems esp with family. And who knows how many other occasions things were done I didnt catch. If it werent for the phone falling and me lifting the mattress I would have never found it.

Quoting virginiamama71: I remember you posted something like this before.

PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Present him with the cord and ask him wtf does he think he's doing and he'd better apologize to the kid.  If he's doing shit deliberately to cause a rift in the family then you need to decide how long you're going to put up being married to a passive-aggressive emotional child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)