Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

new to group

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
hi everyone i am jenni from jersey i am a motherof 2 boys 10 and 11 i am also married 14 years so i have plenty of advice to offer so ask away girls nice to meet everyone feel free to add me as a friend bye for now

a new friend from jersey jenni
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
rose4you
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:31 PM
Hi Jenni - i'm new too and am the mother of a 15 year old daughter.  I lost my oldest daughter to cancer almost 4 years ago. I am originally from Queens, New York.  Feel free to add me as well.  Look forward to hearing from you and meeting lots of new people.  
island_barb-200
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Hi welcome I am from Missouri got me a 13 yr old son , always like to meet nice friends too chat with.....
DanaR13
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Hi All!  My name is Dana and I am from good ol' New Jersey!  (and boy is it cold outside today..lol)  I have 2 1/2 year old son who is an absolute please (except when he should be sleeping at night!)  I have been married for 4  1/2 years to a wonderful guy!  I truly and blessed!

Im here to meet some new people to chit chat with!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN