Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pregnant

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey guys
I need an advice from you guys. I am pregnant and it's my 4th month. This is my 1st pregnancy. So I don't know anything. I feel weird things in my body. The thing I am worried about is belly pain and cramps. Whenever I try to walk, even a little, I feel severe pain in my belly. It's been 2 weeks now. I am on bed rest. It's hard for me to even go to the bathroom. Is that normal for the 4th month? Does everybody get this pain in their pregnancy? Or should I see a doctor? First I thought that it will go away in a couple of days. But it didn't. It's difficult for me to manage household work with this issue. I have tried painkillers but they didn't help.

by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeautifulMomof1
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:14 PM
You should be careful taking painkillers while pregnant . . If you're still in pain, you definitely should see a doctor . .
rebeccasmommy09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Where is the pain located? Most likely it’s round ligament pain which is very normal and nothing to be concerned about. However, if you are concerned, call and talk to your OB.
maureen813
by Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 1:21 AM
How are you on bed rest when you have not addressed this with your health care provider? Who is prescribing pain medication?
AmiJanell
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 2:08 AM

If you haven't seen a doctor, how are you on bedrest? You've put yourself on bedrest? 

And I think anytime anyone describes pain as "severe," then YES you need to be seen by a doctor... especially if it's been 2 weeks! You should have gone in 13 days ago! 

What pain killers are you taking?

Serenity7
by Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 7:46 AM

Go see a doctor

PinkXmas(ChristmasFriends) SS Linda

Mammacra
by Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 7:51 AM
Join the pregnancy group on here and find your dd group
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)