Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

36+3

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 5:48 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi so my anxiety is through the roof about my diabetes I’m pre diabetic so not GD although well controlled I’m really worried about losing my baby at birth I’m sure everything will be fine but I’m so scared I’ve had a great pregnancy I’ve my last growth scan tomorrow and hopefully get my induction date too
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 5:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:47 AM
Hugs and prayers. Stay positive .
MusherMaggie
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:05 AM
I had gestational diabetes all through my pregnancy. My daughter was fine in every way. I breastfed and would not let them give her sugar water or anything else.
sammiextunstall
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:28 AM
Is it the same high risks for GD diabetes then I’m just so worried I was like this when I’d go for scans like my first scan I was worried there’d be something wrong and the same for my 20 week one I feel mad but it’s the anxiety x

Quoting MusherMaggie: I had gestational diabetes all through my pregnancy. My daughter was fine in every way. I breastfed and would not let them give her sugar water or anything else.
nattyleilani
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

The worrying is only going to make your BP go up! Take time to relax, focus on the positives, and envision and healthy and calm delivery.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:55 PM
I had gestational diabetes with my second. He was born at 39 weeks 6 days and he was my smallest baby at 6.15. He was perfect and nursed like a champ!!!
sammiextunstall
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 3:30 AM
Is it the same high risks for GD diabetes then. Aww how tiny my oldest was 6.15 i wasn’t diabetic then so didn’t have any worries but my mind is in overdrive at the moment xx

Quoting Mom2Just1: I had gestational diabetes with my second. He was born at 39 weeks 6 days and he was my smallest baby at 6.15. He was perfect and nursed like a champ!!!
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jan. 16, 2018 at 9:27 AM
I was considered at a higher risk. But I also had a well controlled diet. My sugar levels were never elevated on my diet.

Quoting sammiextunstall: Is it the same high risks for GD diabetes then. Aww how tiny my oldest was 6.15 i wasn’t diabetic then so didn’t have any worries but my mind is in overdrive at the moment xx

Quoting Mom2Just1: I had gestational diabetes with my second. He was born at 39 weeks 6 days and he was my smallest baby at 6.15. He was perfect and nursed like a champ!!!
sammiextunstall
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:41 AM
That’s good mine has been well controlled I’m being induced next Friday just found out today he’s measuring 5lb 10oz witch for 36+4 I think that’s small hoping he puts on a bit more before I’m induced x
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:30 PM

Why are you being induced?

sammiextunstall
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Beacause I’m type two diabetic previous to pregnancy so they induce u if u have diabetes and GD diabetes plus my little one is measuring small x

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Why are you being induced?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)