Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash and Lotion.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 1:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

Every time I use Johnson & Johnson's bedtime bath and lotion after bathing my baby, she goes right to sleep and she sleeps through the night. She'll go to sleep for four hours and she'll wake up to be fed and changed and then she'll sleep for another four hours. Do this work for anybody else? If not then you should try it.     

by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lilBeachmama
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 1:10 AM
I love J&J.. and there is a factory in our town that makes their products. They do seem very soothing even the smell.
Jenia312
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 12:01 PM
YES!  It's my favorite product.  I've used it on all of my kids when they were babies.  They ended up falling asleep faster and peacfully after a nice clean bath using J&J bedtime bath.  Great stuff!!!!!!

Jen
WifeandMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 12:07 PM
It works ok for my daughter i think.. i wouldn't say that it is the only thing making her sleep but i like it.. I use the Lavender baby wash,lotion, and baby powder..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Denverplaygroup

Robyn360
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 5:11 PM

It does seem to work pretty well for my lil guy too or it could just be a nice warm bath before bed that helps. I am kinda upset though, they recently changed the scent. I like the scent now, but I loved the old scent!

katep9070
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 5:15 PM
I use it! It DOES help my son sleep well. I would be lost without it...

Katy

Beth1205
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 5:16 PM
I am that way with Baby Magic.. the bedtime Lavendar and Chamomile lotion.  My daughters are 3 and 22 months and I have used it ever since my 3 yr old was born.  I live by it.. I think it does calm them for bed..
Babyboybundle
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 5:21 PM
I just it with my son and I absolutely love it. The first time that I tried it, he got so tired and just cried until he went to sleep and slept through the night.

Sweet_Kisses
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Ohmygawsh! I love that stuff! I recommend it to everyone who is about to be first time parents! It's wonderful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN