Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I am confused?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
Right after I had my daughter 5 months ago my period started gettin weird which I know is normal like I think in september the month after i had her i had my period like 2 or 3 times and this was after the bleedin stopped but then october i had my period twice and november it was normal again then in december my period only lasted 1 day and this month I havent gotten my period yet... is that normal to miss periods and have short 1 day periods..? I ask because in the beginning of december me and my boyfriend werent so careful and I dont think Im ready for another baby but that might b the case if its not normal somone please tell me on here or u can e-mail me at lilangel4ever504@aol.com

thank you
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cutiepie1987
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:47 PM
IT MAY BE NORMAL BUT MINE WERE NEVER LIKE THAT.IT JUST TOOK ME LIKE 17 WEEKS AFTER WARDS TO START HAVING A PERIOD AGAIN BUT MINE WERE NEVER LIKE 1 DAY AND THEN MISS A PERIOD.I WOULD WAIT A WHILE AND IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PERIOD BY NEXT MONTH MAYBE ITS TIME FOR A PREGGO TEST.
MStarRising
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 10:52 PM
I think it's normal.  Post partum periods usually take 6-9 months to regulate. 

I'm on BC, so I'm totally off... I was without a period for 2 1/2 months and now I've had one for an entire month! Ugh!

Photobucket

LeahDonn
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM
I had my baby over a year ago and my periods STILL haven't fully regulated.  This month, I had a period that lasted for only a day!  I hate it!  And I never know when to expect it any more either!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN