Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

what to do?**advice needed **

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 11:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
my fiancce and i moved out of his parnets house n into my parents..its a 90 mile drive back n forht n well we are supposed to go back in his wkend cuz is dad will be home..my duaghter's had a runny nose n watery eyes thinkgin she has a cold n i dont want to tote her around in the cold but im sure my fiance will get mad a t me even tho his mom told me many times not to come out to my house due to weather and other things..but i know for a fact that if i say i dont think we should go he will try to start a fight. i dont want that tho...but i also dont need my daughter getting worse or anything..i;d rather just have her at home were she can be comfy and all...but his dad is home only every two wks n he's the only one i like bc according to my finace his younger sis older bro n mom thought the baby wasnt his bc she didnt look like him.....i can be civil but he lied to them just so that they woudlnt be ,ad when we moved out. he told them that he had a job offer(e was gettin laid off from his current joob in a wk) n he had starte school again..he's beeen looking but i just dont think its such a good idea to go back til he really is doing those thing or at least has a job...we dont have the money to be doing this every 2 wks but does he get that NOO1!! now hw know how i felt at his house sometimes...i just dont feel like going anywhere ether and its not s fault but we both need to get jobs or he does at least...im going to go apply at a nursing home n get my cna while working then do that and get a nursong degree in pedi maybe ........i just want our daughter to get better n get more money b4 doing this but hes an all out kinda guy n hate makin his ad dissaopinted i just dont know what to ddo
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
landerbh
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 12:02 PM

I think you have made up your mind and know what to do. You just need to put your foot down and tell him no. If he gets mad, oh well. If you guys are going to be married you are going to have to expect that both of you are giong to make each other made from time to time, you can't always give in just because you don't want to make him mad. Why do you and your daughter have to go with him? He can go up to see his father by himself. You and your daughter do not have to go. I support your decision that you do not need to tote your daughter around in this weather and that you guys need to get things settled.

Good luck! I hope all works out for you guys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)