Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
I just can not believe that the man that I have been dating for 10 months. I just found out he was married I do not and cant understand how I looked over this. I am so hurt yes I did leave him alone but I am still so hurt behind this.
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovejosi
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:19 PM
My goodness, I am so sorry! I cannot imagine how you must feel right now. Just so you know, men are masters at lying. My husband hid stuff from me for a year, and I never even had a clue!
joshuasmommy831
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Oh honey that's awful. I hate to think that there are men out there like that.  It sucks to realize that men are that pig-headed and stupid. 

Just know that the man you are supposed to be with, the one that will be exactly what you need and everything you want, is out there and you will find him.  Just move on from this, take the time you need to yourself, and things will work out for you.

Nancy Jean 

moni1985
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:35 PM
sweetie..........men are a very strange sex. they do things for only reasons they know....im sorry your going through this. its not your fault you didnt know. he apparently didnt want you to know so he hid it. dont blame any of this on you. just take care of yourself and im sure things will look up
Roe2457
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 2:30 AM
 Ladies be very careful, this may not be who she says she is. I with many others thought we had a friend named Kate with a terminally daughter named Becca. Her site looks just like this ladies. No pictures and no info. Just be careful. Ro
squidsmommy
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM

Quoting Roe2457:

Ladies be very careful, this may not be who she says she is. I with many others thought we had a friend named Kate with a terminally daughter named Becca. Her site looks just like this ladies. No pictures and no info. Just be careful. Ro
In all reality, anyone can be lying, even if they have a profile. That's why you don't become emotionally attached to people you don't know on the internet. Not to sound rude, but I figured that was common sense.
momonajourney
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 12:30 PM
I'm so sorry, don't be so hard on yourself. Some men are just really good at deceit... Don't blame your self...

Again, my heart goes out to you. At least you found out after 10 months. I have a friend that did not find out for 3 years!

Hopefully you can take what was a positive learning experience from it.

Take care of yourself
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)