Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some advice

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM
  • 1 Replies
my sister is pregnant for the third time. my parent have custody of her two now but she can't afford this one either. my sister is 30 years old and she ask like a 16 year old. would you raise her child for her or will you tell her gave the child up to someone else need a child in need. please help me
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jenjen81605
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Personally, I'm very family-oriented. I dont have any sisters, but I have two brothers... and even though I can hardly afford my son and the baby-on-the-way, I know I'd take their kids in without a second thought.
For me, family is life. I know I'd be long dead if it weren't for them and if there ever comes a time when they need me, I'll be there in a second. My oldest brother has 3 kids, and they're my sons best friends. If he and my sister-in-law found out that, for some reason, they couldn't keep Erin, Keira, and Aiden, I'd be more than happy to take them in with me- they might not be my kids, but they're my neices and nephew so I love them more than life.

It's your choice- but it seems to me like you'd be punishing a child for their mothers mistakes. Sure, your sister might not be that great... but who's to say her little baby won't light your entire life up?

Good luck. It sounds like you've got some tough choices to make.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured