Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Anyone tried online surveys? (PIOG)

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 9:20 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have been thinking about starting to do some online surveys to bring in a little extra cash...is there any that anyone has tried and really work? Can you make any money by doing this or is it a waste of time? Any advice would be helpful.
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tristensmama_07
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM
DONT DO IT MY STEP MOM DID AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD GIVE HER $3,000 FOR DOING IT SHE GOT A CHECK CASHED IT THEN A WEEK LATER SOMEONE WITHDREW $3,000 FROM HER BANK ACCOUNT AND NOW THEY ARE -$2,900 SO I WOULDNT DO IT AT ALL...ITS A BIG SCAM
susiestacy
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 9:34 PM
i have seen ump-teen girls on here promoting those thing. i thought "hey  ill give that a try".  i dont know if im doing something wrong or what, but i joined one called InboxDollars.  well first off, you can only do a limited amount of survey a day. and on the things that say 'make 10.00 for this survey', you  have to join something else that you have to buy or pay something.  i checked on several but i just dont see how it is possible to make more than maybe 30 bucks a month.  if you figure out how they r making around $100 a month or more PLEASE pm me and let me know!
Thanks -  Susie
turchene00
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM

I have joined NFO panel for serveys. It is not a spam. You don;t need to subscribe to anything or buy anything to get your money. It is absolutely free. All it is, periodically you will be getting a survey in the email. Each survery cost some points. First surveys are prequilified and you do not get many points for it. Maybe 10 or 25.  If you do qualify for the detail servey, you can make some points. You can redeem your points for cash (1000 points for $10) or merchandise. You don't get lot's of surveys, thought. For me, it is just like if i have some time, i fill those and get some points. I maybe made $30, but hey, i am happy. If you want to join the panel, let me know your email. I will send you a referral. I get 150 points for it, which iasn't much, but still would be nice. If you hear that some sites pay lots of money for surveys, this is most likely a spam. Surveys don't cost that much. Trust me.

ashleylynnp4
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:42 PM
I tried a couple different survey thngs one was inbox dollars can't remeber ther one.  They are just a scam.  On inbox dollars the survey would say you can make this much money just answer a few questionsthen they would want you to buy something.  On another one I would answer a few questions before the survey started to see if I would be usefull to the surveyors and then I was supposed to take the survey but everytime after the personal questions were answered I would get a screen that said you are not compatable for this survey. After that I started getting a bunch of junk emails that I never signed up for. From my experience I would say DON"T DO IT THEY ARE JUST SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~LeeAnn~
mommy492006
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM
www.inboxdollars.com it wont pay all the bills but it helps....there are different ways to make money on there one of which is surveys....you can request check once youve made at least 30 dollars i have gotten my checks from them and have never had issues with them 
Stephanie Shaw
sunshinepraying
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:51 PM
It isn't a lot, but it does help. Maybe a check for 5 dollars or 8.

-Kelly

sacdp29
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 10:08 PM
The only one I do is "My Survey"  I don't make alot of money but you can save up points and get free stuff.  I've gotten duffle bag, BBQ cooking utensils, etc.

DrJ
by on Feb. 8, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Nope, it's not a good idea.  I didn't get too far into it but it takes a miracle to make any money.  There are a TON of great at home companies out there.  I am involved in one that works for me, but you have to find what works for you.  Email me and we'll chat about it.  You can bring in money using just the internet and maybe a few phone calls....you just have to find a good, legit company.
baby1love
by on Feb. 8, 2008 at 11:58 AM
I do survey spot it's free and they don't have any info but your name and address email as well. I have gotten several $5 checks from them.

I do Epoll it's also free and they have account info of yours as well I have recieved several gift cards to resturants from them.

Shaylee is 29.6 lbs and 33 inches and rear facing till she is atleast 35 pounds and or 2 years old !carseat safetyPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are you a mom of a chubby baby ? Come and join my group !

http://www.cafemom.com/group/chubbyisbetter

savnna5707
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 12:54 AM
i do the cashcarate.com and they have always paid me i make about $100.00 a month from them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN