Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Anyone tried online surveys? (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post
I have been thinking about starting to do some online surveys to bring in a little extra cash...is there any that anyone has tried and really work? Can you make any money by doing this or is it a waste of time? Any advice would be helpful.
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Replies (11-12):
dragonfly_79
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 1:09 AM
I've heard a lot about this one.  How do you sign up to start taking surveys?  I went to the site, but I don't see a sign up place, just a list of other sites you can use.
Quoting savnna5707:

i do the cashcarate.com and they have always paid me i make about $100.00 a month from them.

TrevorsMommy714
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 1:12 AM

Quoting susiestacy:

i have seen ump-teen girls on here promoting those thing. i thought "hey  ill give that a try".  i dont know if im doing something wrong or what, but i joined one called InboxDollars.  well first off, you can only do a limited amount of survey a day. and on the things that say 'make 10.00 for this survey', you  have to join something else that you have to buy or pay something.  i checked on several but i just dont see how it is possible to make more than maybe 30 bucks a month.  if you figure out how they r making around $100 a month or more PLEASE pm me and let me know!
Thanks -  Susie

InboxDollars.com is bullshit.  excuse me but it is.  I was told that when I earned 15 dollars they would send me a check, I earned almost 30 and still have no check.  Its a scam, they want you to sign up for a bunch of crap and you never see that money, its just more money in their pocket because they get a chunk of what you pay.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)