Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a ? and kinda venting (kinda long srry)

Posted by   + Show Post
ok i left a post on young mother!! it didnt turn out verry well!!!! i need some advice...my b/f (now x) sexually melested my 4 year old neice! he didnt like do anything to her but he jacked off in fron of her! i not it dont matter eather way its still really really grose!!!! im 2 months pregnint with his child and my 2 year old is supper devistated because she called him daddy and he left and she hasent seen him in like 3 days! im so confused on what to do! i cant eat and i cant sleep! im sooo sick! its not the floo...i just cant! my daughter has done nothing but sleep sence he left and i dont no what to do with her! she was up at 4 this morning and she kept yelling for daddy and i feel like shit cuz she cant have him! just so everyone noes my neice is doing really well she is seeing a counslor every other day! thats what started the fight last time i posted somethin was cuz i didnt "mention" her and how hard this must b for her! but i just dont no what to do! i have tried everything, all i did for 2 days is cry! im sick of crying but i cant help it! idn... hes in jail he got 25 years in prison or he can plead insanity and get 6 months in a mentil hospital! i think he needs mental help! anyone that can do something like that needs mental help!!! anyways my ? is should he b allowed to c the kids after i have this baby? or am i doing the right thing by not letting him c them?i told him after he gets mental help i would think about it but not untill then!!! im just confused! and my daughter misses him so much!!! and yes i already had her checked and everything came out fine!!! thanks for all your help!!!
       stacy

mommy to a beautiful lil girl!!! and one on the way!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 9:42 AM
Replies (11-17):
stacybrown
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM
thanks for your advice everyone i no i need to pull myself together and stop crying but its hard! im scared to rais a nether baby by myself and i no my daughter will eventually get over it!

susiestacy
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

i dont get this. what does it mean?
stacybrown
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

it makes it so people can see that i wrote it so its not lost in a bunch of different posts

susiestacy
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 10:41 AM

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

it makes it so people can see that i wrote it so its not lost in a bunch of different posts

duh!!! sorry, ialso had to ask what sahm was . still not sure bout lmao or what ever it is!!!
stacybrown
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

duh!!! sorry, ialso had to ask what sahm was . still not sure bout lmao or what ever it is!!!
i have no idea what that is lol

TrevorsMommy714
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

sahm is atay at home mommy. ;-)
I agree with what a person said I cant remember who.  Only do supervised visits.  If that man hurts your daughter she might never forgive you for letting it happen to her.  Just keep them short and supervised, and play it by ear
stacybrown
by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Quoting TrevorsMommy714:

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

Quoting susiestacy:

Quoting stacybrown:

bump!!!!!!

sahm is atay at home mommy. ;-)
I agree with what a person said I cant remember who.  Only do supervised visits.  If that man hurts your daughter she might never forgive you for letting it happen to her.  Just keep them short and supervised, and play it by ear

thanks i think your one of the first to tell me that it would b ok lol its still his kid thats y i want him to seem them and my daughter loves him so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured