Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

WHICH ONE

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 4:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
WE ARE LOOKING TO BUY A SWING FOR OUR DAUGHTER SHE IS 7 WEEKS OLD.  THE PROBLEM IS WE DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO BUY.  WE HAVE THE GRACO CHERRY BLOSSOM PLAYPEN AND I WOULD LIKE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM SWING TO MATCH BUT HAVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST OR WORST?
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kathy216
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 4:44 PM
I love our fisher price aquarium cradle swing it goes in either direction and has music and lights and water sounds its awesome!!
jenke
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 4:45 PM

Quote:

by Kathy216  I love our fisher price aquarium cradle swing it goes in either direction and has music and lights and water sounds its awesome!!

OMG this is the one we had and our daughter loved it. I loved it that it went in both directions and so did she.  I would strongly recommend this one.  Jen

mommyat37
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 5:34 PM
For our DD we were given a Graco Winnie the Pooh. It had 16 different swing selections and played 10 different songs. It was operated by batteries and our DD loved it.
TXMOM00
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 8:27 PM
we had the aquarium swing too with our daughter... she totally loved it. she couldn't stand swinging front to back, so the side to side was great! it reclined enough for her to nap and the lights and sound were really cool!

if i could afford it, i would buy one for all of my prego friends!!!!
5smom
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM
We had a Graco swing. It was a swing and had a seperate basinette too. It ran on batteries. They don't make it anymore, but you can find them on ebay or 2nd hand baby stores.
5smom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN