Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EASTER FOR A 1 YEAR OLD

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
I was wondering do 1 yr olds easter egg hunt? or wait til next year? I want my baby to have a nice easter...:)
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
perfectmom20
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 6:33 PM
my baby did even though he didnt walk yet lol but i know he had fun eating the lil candy in the eggs =] plus i had fun =] this easter he is 2 so itll be more fun!!!
Steflindsay
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 6:35 PM
My son went easter egg hunting when he was 3 months old.  Of couse he didn't get anything but I got some cute pics!
hollinicole
by Member on Feb. 26, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Emily will be doing one, we bought these cute eggs that look like ducks,fish,carrots and some really fun colors, we are goin to put some fruit in them, and some little Gerber gummy fruits, and just sit them out in the yard and then let the older kids do one when she is done, she even found an egg last year lol she was only 4 months. here is her egg she found it was sitting in the bush and all the other kids where running past it and so she went down to get it

preview imagepreview photo

TXMOM00
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 8:11 PM

my son was walking, so we had about a dozen out in his reach and easy view. he had a blast. my daughter crawled around and my son helped her spot them.

another tip... the easter bunny doesn't bring regular baskets.... instead he brings them little toats or backpacks filled with things. one year he brought pop-up laundry hamoers... they love it and it seems to give them something they can actually use....

5smom
by on Feb. 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM
My 1 year old did. He was walking already. My other kids helped too. When my older ones were that young, some weren't walking yet..so they crawled or daddy helped. They had a lot of fun. But make it really easy for then to get things!!
5smom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured