Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

baby acne ?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:33 AM
  • 12 Replies
hi all my 2 almost 3 week old has these bumps on her cheeks a forehead they arent swollen just bumbs sometimes they turn red but mainly white or skin color doesnt seem to bother her is this baby acne and if so when will it go away or what can i do for it ?
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
july20080305
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:36 AM
my mom called them milk bumps and my DD came and went for the first few months
youngmm
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:37 AM
my son had the worse acne ever ,his doctor suggested to put head and shoulders on it and i did and it burned the pimples and now he has little holes where the pimples were..if i was you i wouldnt put anything it will go away eventually
felicitymarie14
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:37 AM
hmm. yeah ive heard that too. thanks , i was just wondering .
Quoting july20080305:

JerivMom
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:38 AM
my son has them too hes 4 weeks. they will just come and go. no worries.
felicitymarie14
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:40 AM
thanks , im so prinoid about everything with her shes my 1st and probably ony so i want everything to be perfet but i know thats impossible.
Quoting JerivMom:

my son has them too hes 4 weeks. they will just come and go. no worries.
HayleesHotMom
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 2:46 AM
my daughter had them when she was born.. they totally went away by 6 months or so.
Quoting felicitymarie14:

hmm. yeah ive heard that too. thanks , i was just wondering .
Quoting july20080305:

Kyliesmomamia
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 6:06 AM
sounds like baby acne my dd had it pretty bad too, my doc said not to worry about it, it will clear its self up in time, but if she is a passy baby the bumps on her chin could get irritated from the moisture so my doc said just to put a small amount of vaseline intensive care there.
Xx_Andrea_Xx
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 6:32 AM
hey  try this saop called Black soap it is sold in Dollar General and its with the colored people soap and shampoo. it has shay butter in it and it works great.
nicolemarie15
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 9:38 AM
All it is from is your hormones from when you were pregnant.  The best thing to do is leave them alone.  Putting things on them could leave scars or holes in the pores.   And you dont want that.
JacksonsMama923
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Milk bumps, Baby acne..... whatever you call it it sucks!! My son had this too when he was 6 weeks or so. I was so upset....I hated it!! I found out that it is from hormones that they recieve when they are still in your belly. Jackson's went away about 2 weeks later. I don't think there is anything that you can do .... other wise I would have done it. Sorry! It will go away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)