Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

freaking myself out!!

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:25 AM
  • 8 Replies
I know I am just freaking myself out here....But I'm late !!! I have been perfect for the last 3 months of getting A/F and I am 5 days late. I hope it just has to do with your body being out of whack from having a baby. My son is 4 months old. I am just freaking myself out here right?? I mean I had my tubes tied!! can't happen now right??? Someone PLEASE CALM ME DOWN!!!! or make stop thinking so darn much!! HA!!! 
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MargaretAnn
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM
 calm down    breath        relax    remember the serenity prayer and wait.  your stress alone could cause a problem.  i will hope with you that all is well
the real me  only the wicked witch sometimes
AmNic
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Calm down you are find you might be just stressing yourself out which will cause you to be late or even skip! Try not to think about it.
krissymonk
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Quoting AmNic:

Calm down you are find you might be just stressing yourself out which will cause you to be late or even skip! Try not to think about it.

I know, I know its just hard when you've been like clock work since baby was born. When he reaches his little month b-days I know I will get it the same day. I haven't been stressing until today!! No weight gain no weight loss. dang body once you thing you have them figured out BAM they go and change AGAIN!!! Oh well just chilling out now!!
TXMOM00
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM
I hate to say it, but nothing about my body has been the same since i had kids!!! don't worry yet... i was never on time or even a set cycle after i had my tubes tied, but that's me... maybe it's cuz it's leap year!
krissymonk
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Quoting TXMOM00:

I hate to say it, but nothing about my body has been the same since i had kids!!! don't worry yet... i was never on time or even a set cycle after i had my tubes tied, but that's me... maybe it's cuz it's leap year!

Told you I was just freaking myself out it is starting the process. Thank goodness. All it takes is to say something about it!!! HA!!! Maybe it is because it's leap year??HA HA!!! 
cutiepie1987
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 5:23 PM
I agree it could be just stress causing you to br late.You need to quit stressing the odds of getting pregnant after a tubal arent very good so you'll eb fine just calm down

http://www.cafemom.com/group/36487

group owner babies before marriage check it out!

gypsydancer7
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 5:25 PM
I just went through the same thing beacuse of stress. I was 3 weeks late but just got it this morning.
heygirl007
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Did you have your tubes cut tied and cauterized. If you did the chances of getting pregnant are very slim.  I did the same thing but ive never had normal periods. Hope everything works out fine. Any questions call your doc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN