Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hello, My name is Adrienne i am from Arizona and i have a 16 month old daughter who is going to be 17 months soon. They grow so quickly dont they? I am still with my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 5 years as of March 13,2008. He is the greatest thing that happened to me and giving me a child i love so much.
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sms0922
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Hi Adrienne!  My name is Shana and I live in Maryland.  I have 2 kids, Jake is 4 and Briana is 9(going on 16). 
♥Shana.....serious about earning free $$$

I know how you can earn $25 for free and get a check next week. Email me and I will tell you how:)
or
Visit My Website
Free Money at FusionCash!
MargaretAnn
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 11:52 AM
  hi i am margaret ann.  nice to meet you
the real me  only the wicked witch sometimes
CafeMom Admin
by Group Admin on Feb. 29, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site!

<<The CafeMom Admin Team
Roo3706
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 6:23 PM
Hi Adrienne, I'm Stephanie and I live in Ohio. I have one son, Riley, that will be two a week from today.
Jenia312
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Hi Adrienne,

I'm Jen and I'm from NY.  I have 4 kids (3 girls and a boy) and happily married.  Very nice to meet you.
Charizma77
by Member on Feb. 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM
Hi, I'm Carissa- I have 2 kids, Ashton is almost 3.5 and Madelyn just turned 17 months.  I don't know about you but I love that age.  If you have any questions feel free to message me :)
logarthia
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 7:05 PM
Hello there,  

I'm 17 and I live in Michigan. I'm a mother of 1. Shes 2 months old and growing strong. Yes they do grow up fast. Welcome to cafemom. I'm new here aswell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured