Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Please help!!!

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:37 PM
  • 13 Replies
My 2 month old son has been crying all day! Im trying to clean the house since we are going out of town tomorrow, but he wont stop! He has never done this before. I have fed him, burped him, changed him, and he is screaming. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! What should I do????
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons PROUD MILITARY WIFE   Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bianca6627
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:38 PM
HAVE YOU TRIED TAKING A BREAK FROM YOUR HOUSE WORK AND SITTING DOWN AND ROCKING HIM TO SLEEP?? THAT USUALLY WORKS WITH MY 3 MONTH OLD
MargaretAnn
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM
 THE HOUSE CAN WAIT  HE NEEDS COMFORT FOR SOME REASON.  DOES HE HAVE A GAS PROBLEM?
the real me  only the wicked witch sometimes
Manderkinz1989
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Well this has never happened to me before, but all I can say is maybe you should call the pediatrician.
~Manderkinz~
tabbydollar01
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:40 PM
When I hold him, he will stop, but he's not tired, and wont go to sleep (he slept all night thank goodness.) I just cant hold him all day, and as soon as I set  him down he cries again.
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons PROUD MILITARY WIFE   Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
KatieBellsMom
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:40 PM
did you check his temperature? how about turning on the vacuum...that calms down my daughter
tabbydollar01
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:41 PM
I dont think he does, but I gave him some gas meds just in case. He has been quiet for the past 5 minutes, he is just looking around, so hopefully his crying is over.
Quoting MargaretAnn:

THE HOUSE CAN WAIT  HE NEEDS COMFORT FOR SOME REASON.  DOES HE HAVE A GAS PROBLEM?
tabbydollar01
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:42 PM
I will definatly try the vacuum thing, since I have to clean anyways, lol. His temp. was normal. Could he maybe just be feeling bad from his shots? He got them on Wednesday.
Quoting KatieBellsMom:

did you check his temperature? how about turning on the vacuum...that calms down my daughter
MamaCx2
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:42 PM
I used to wear Abby in a baby carrier on those days. Do you have a sling or backpack?
jenke
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Have you tried rubbing his tummy maybe he has a tummy ache  they have these equate gas drops at walmart that helped my little ones at that age with gas problems  I hope he feels better he may just want to be loved up a little to.  Good Luck, Jen
MomofMarc07
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Try putting in in a bouncy and turn on the  vibrate botton (or swing) in front of the TV playing cartoons (or dishwasher, dryer)- and put a few rattles etc. in reach. Hope this helps - it did for mine
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)