Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
My 2 month old son has been crying all day! Im trying to clean the house since we are going out of town tomorrow, but he wont stop! He has never done this before. I have fed him, burped him, changed him, and he is screaming. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! What should I do????
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons PROUD MILITARY WIFE   Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Replies (11-13):
tabbydollar01
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 2:44 PM
Oh, we do but its in my husbands truck at his work,lol. And by the time he gets home, Im sure Alden will be fine. :) Usually works that way.
Quoting MamaCx2:

I used to wear Abby in a baby carrier on those days. Do you have a sling or backpack?
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons PROUD MILITARY WIFE   Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons
cutiepie1987
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Something is probaly bothering him.Mayeb he might have gas you may wanna try some milicon.Maybe he's just trying to get your attention.You could try just feeign him a bottle and rockign him to sleep

http://www.cafemom.com/group/36487

group owner babies before marriage check it out!

MamaCx2
by on Feb. 29, 2008 at 7:17 PM
How's he doing now?
Quoting tabbydollar01:

Oh, we do but its in my husbands truck at his work,lol. And by the time he gets home, Im sure Alden will be fine. :) Usually works that way.
Quoting MamaCx2:

I used to wear Abby in a baby carrier on those days. Do you have a sling or backpack?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN