Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello All!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and would love to get some friends off of this!! This is a great site!
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sunshinepraying
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM
Hello. How are you? I'm Kelly. I am 24 years old and live in Maryland. I have been married for three years and have a four-month-old.
It's nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by and chat anytime. :)

-Kelly

CafeMom Admin
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Hi Ashley0505!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

If you like to chat, visit this Group's Chatterbox and join in the conversation!

Enjoy the site! 

\\  The CafeMom Admin Team
shining_star
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:41 PM
hi how are you? i'm Summer i'm 17 and pregnant with my first baby. it's a girl and i'm due march 31st.
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM
hello and welcome! my name is lori and i'm 29 years old and i have been married for 10 months going on a year this coming may and we have a 3 month son who is a cutie pie. i'm love making new friends and i'm always looking to make new friends so feel free to send me a message anytime.
kayla586
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Hello welcome my name is michaela and I`m a 29 year old mother of two living in Boise idaho. I`m new to I`ve only just descovered cafemom a couple of days ago and I love how these women help and support each other and I hope you`ll love it to. By the way your daughter is so precious!
kayla
mandi1972
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Hi I'm a newby as well.  Agree this is a great site :)

20.gif picture by CMBannersn034.gif picture by CMBanners

ANGELBREN
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM
hi im new too
my name is Roxana
i have 2 girls
an 8 yr old & 3 month baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured