Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

More to the story Please help me, Going crazy.

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
I posted before (will post that below incase you never seen it) about my boyfriend and his ex wife in jail. I never read any of his letters I feel he is being honest with me, but he says he will help her out when he can and he told me he is divorce there is nothing there but still. He said I am going to have to learn to deal with it. She is a bad alcholic and had her kids taken away from her. So how do I deal with it, he doesn't go and see her or answer her calls. But what will happen when she gets out? Then there is another problem, Sorry to much info but the last two nights I have given him a BJ, and after he fell asleep on me, he says I could of woke him up, he loves to have sex and especially with me. So that bothered me. Then he says that I am moody and just don't seem like I am happy with him. I am very happy with him and I feel he truly cares about me, I just feel very insecure. So what ever is said or happens I feel it is wrong on his part. He truly doesn't do anything where I should be moody with him. I don't want to lose him, he is awesome to me and my children. What do I do. I am at a loss. Why am I acting like everything he does is wrong when he doesn't do anything wrong and he is always with me except for work. I am so sad, lost, confused please help even ask questions if you have some. Here is my last post I wrote about him:

I am seeing someone who has a ex wife in jail. They weren't married for very long about a yr. Well she keeps writing him and it drives me nuts, He says there is nothing he can do about it, I know. But I am thinking there will be another letter in the mail today. I want to read it and not tell him. I know it is not right and I know it isn't going to anything for me. So why do I want to read it? What would you do. This is driving me crazy. He doesn't take her phone calls and she knows it is over for them and he has someone new. helpppppppppp

Please help me with the blue writing. HELPPPPPPPPP Please Thanks
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lrjam
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:39 PM
That's a tough one.  Usually our instincts are right.  He may know the marrage is over and he says she does too, but it really does not seem like she knows it's over.  Are your uneasy feelings directed at him or at her?  Has he been acting differently lately?  When is she getting out?   It seems that you want some reassurance from him that he is not giving you.  Will he let you read the letters?  Ask him if you can so that there are no secrets between you.  There are a lot of unanswered questions.
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:42 PM
No he is not acting different. He asked me if I wanted him to throw out the letters. I shouldn't be concerned cause I truly feel he is happier with me, she has alot of issues. I think she has another 6 months in there. He has been good about reassurance to me but still.
Quoting lrjam:

That's a tough one.  Usually our instincts are right.  He may know the marrage is over and he says she does too, but it really does not seem like she knows it's over.  Are your uneasy feelings directed at him or at her?  Has he been acting differently lately?  When is she getting out?   It seems that you want some reassurance from him that he is not giving you.  Will he let you read the letters?  Ask him if you can so that there are no secrets between you.  There are a lot of unanswered questions.
lrjam
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM
Are you feeling anxious that she'll be out soon?  That she'll be in your life too much?  Again, maybe it's not him your'e concerned about but her.
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Very well could be true, he is a amazing man to me and I know he is truly happy with what i am doing for myself then what she has ever done. She is a alcoholic and has lost her children and has been violent with him in the past.
Quoting lrjam:

Are you feeling anxious that she'll be out soon?  That she'll be in your life too much?  Again, maybe it's not him your'e concerned about but her.
lrjam
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 6:57 PM
What do you do for a living?  If there are no changes in his behavior, then i would not worry. You may want to think about having a plan in place for when she does get out.  That may make you feel better knowing that if she does harrass you or your boyfriend that you'll know what to do or what he'll do, rather than put up with her.
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 7:07 PM
I am a college student and there is no changes in his behavior. He is always with me too except for when he is working.
Quoting lrjam:

What do you do for a living?  If there are no changes in his behavior, then i would not worry. You may want to think about having a plan in place for when she does get out.  That may make you feel better knowing that if she does harrass you or your boyfriend that you'll know what to do or what he'll do, rather than put up with her.
goodolbikerchik
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Maybe it's just my way of looking at things,but after reading your letter hon you sure don't sound "Happy" to me..Maybe you should take a long,hard look at things in the daylight.
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:22 PM
Please explain, What you mean by looking hard at things in the day light. Thanks
Quoting goodolbikerchik:

Maybe it's just my way of looking at things,but after reading your letter hon you sure don't sound "Happy" to me..Maybe you should take a long,hard look at things in the daylight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN