Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Here is a letter I wrote to him

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 7:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

Not sure of the reason for writing this but I guess I just have a few things to say. I am so sorry if you feel that I do not care about you. I care so much about you, more then I have with anyone. I am sorry if you think I am moody. I am just so tired of struggling everyday. I know you said your willing to help me out and I so appreciate that. I am sitting here thinking why am I so messed up? I am not sure, I think maybe it is cause I am so insecure. (Finally found a man who is just so good to me and afraid I am going to lose him YOU) I know I have no reason to be insecure with you, especially they way you treat me but not only that but cause your always with me. I never been like this, but it is bothering me I am sure as much as it is you. You have never ever done anything to me to make me feel insecure. I know we have talked about your ex and I feel you are telling me the truth, but what happens when she gets out? Where does that leave us, No I don’t have a problem with you being friend with her for the support she needs but where do I fit into this all, Will I be on the back burner? Will you do things for her, will you go see her behind my back? I think that’s what I am worried about. I know you said you are divorce but people do get back together. I really wish you knew how I felt, I wish you could understand somewhat about how I feel. I know you said I have to deal with it, but it is hard. I am trying to be the better person in all this, I wouldn’t do all the stuff I do for you cause I do not care about you or cause I am wasting my time or to be thrown on the back burner. I want and need you in my life. You are just a awesome person who I love so much. I am just sick to my stomach over all of this. Please try to understand how I feel. I truly love you and don’t want to lose you.

Anything else you think I should add as to my other post i wrote on here. Thanks
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goodolbikerchik
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:12 PM
 Sometimes I have been so sure that a good relationship is going to turn to shit,I mess it up myself just to get the inevitable over with..And what about his ex??If he talks to her or about her all the time then I would be pissed off too.You know we all want to be loved so badly that we don't even recognize it when we see it..Open your eyes sweetie.
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:21 PM
He doesn't talk about her I do.
Quoting goodolbikerchik:

Sometimes I have been so sure that a good relationship is going to turn to shit,I mess it up myself just to get the inevitable over with..And what about his ex??If he talks to her or about her all the time then I would be pissed off too.You know we all want to be loved so badly that we don't even recognize it when we see it..Open your eyes sweetie.
MissTacoBell
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM
You have to show him you have faith in your relationship. If you truly trust him, you shouldnt worry about him getting back together with his ex. My husband cheated. And when the subeject comes up he reiterates that he made a huge mistake and will NEVER do it again. Im not totally confident about it as we all make mistakes once and again. But if I didnt trust that he would try his hardest to then It would tear me apart like its doing to you.

Try not bringing her up for a while and join the current, dont fight it. It makes things easier. Just have faith in him. He will see that you trust him. Who do you think he would rather be with? His ex or someone who loves and trusts him?
-The Princess of Taco Bell
LovesDaisy
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Thanks so much and you are probably right. So don't give him the letter then?
Quoting MissTacoBell:

You have to show him you have faith in your relationship. If you truly trust him, you shouldnt worry about him getting back together with his ex. My husband cheated. And when the subeject comes up he reiterates that he made a huge mistake and will NEVER do it again. Im not totally confident about it as we all make mistakes once and again. But if I didnt trust that he would try his hardest to then It would tear me apart like its doing to you.

Try not bringing her up for a while and join the current, dont fight it. It makes things easier. Just have faith in him. He will see that you trust him. Who do you think he would rather be with? His ex or someone who loves and trusts him?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)