Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

court problems

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 9:08 PM
  • 2 Replies
  I have been having court because my child started missing school because he has anxities and depression, ok I got him in counsling and he has been to the Doctor for 3 yrs. since we moved here in hot springs,the school filed a fins order {family need of serves} my husband and I have been in and out of court since school started even though we have medical documentation on behalf of my son from the Doctor saying he has health prob. He's been in and out of kid jail, so I feel were being railroaded, now we have to pay a fin of 300.00 and have to go to programs that are grants from the state that have never been done before like guinepigs in a cage,he's on 2 different meds. Lexapro and sleep aid cause he can't sleep at for worrying about these people in and out of our lives. just need some one to tell me how or what can I do. I don't feel like i LIVE in the land of the free.!!
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
charlene2383
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 9:13 PM
i don't know what to tell you but i am sorry you have to deal with crap like that. so good luck with everything!!
love-javier
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 9:14 PM
If he has a Dr. note that says that the days that he missed were excused then you should be fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN