Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you gotta be kidding.. im accually reading twilight,

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:55 AM
  • 22 Replies

im wick of hearing about this damn book so im finally reading it to see what the fuss is about and im sad to admit that im 100 pages through it and cant put it down.......DAMMMMIT lol

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josiahsmommy22
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:57 AM

MWAHAHAHAHAHA WE HAVE U NOW!!!! Lol seriously.......BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!

MorganRaesMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:33 AM

LOL I'm meeting up with a friend of mine this week sometime and she's letting me borrow her's! Everyone is raving about it. I've been making fun of it but I'm actually going to read it LOL LOL

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

shebearncub
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:41 AM

I am waiting until my sister finishes hers to borrow it then read it myself. Her teenage boys had to read it first! lol.....So we are just waiting in line.

I REFUSE to buy books......my family buys so many so I just get the benefit from that.

gypsydancer7
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM

lol- thats how I was with Harry Potter. I avoided forever, when I finally picked it up- I read all 7 books in one week, lol. Now they are some of my fav books

Let it snow!!! Merry Christmas!!

Aphrexia
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM

I'm reading it for the 5th time (well actually I am reading Eclipse). I actually read it before my teenager. I took her and 3 of her friends to see the movie as well.

ribbons4curls
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:58 AM

lol my hubby and I are going to read it together. We just have to get his copy.

kelly371
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM

So I apparently live in a bubble.  Am always up for a good book.  Who is the author?  What is it about?

alexmom07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:23 AM

i want to read it too... I was the same way with Harry Potter... lol

lisaward08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:36 AM

I read this book over the weekend, I couldnt put it down. I loved it. I can't wait to read the next one.

Xx_Andrea_Xx
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:41 AM

My kids have read all of them and went to see the movie, they wish for a man like Edward, just have to tell them a man like him don't exist, I havent read them yet, but I do plan on it. Hope you enjoy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)