Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed (w/ sort of revealing pics)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:09 PM
  • 33 Replies

I just happened to come upon a couple pictures of me before having my first child it and made me soo sad to see how good i used to look and how terrible i look now! I'm now pregnant with our second so the emotions and the fact that i'm showing a lot earlier is now really making me want to cry over these pictures. I just had to vent and share the pic with you ladies. Does anyone else have GREAT pictures of themseleves of before kiddo's and now a picture where you don't look as 'great' anymore? Please don't tell me i'm the only one who lost their figure!

Here are the pictures of me before babies... (sorry a little revealing!)

Here was 4 months after little guy... i would show you a picture of me now pregnant with #2 but i don't have a picture. Still you get the idea. = (

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoonLight
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM

I'm right there with ya mama!!! I really dislike myself now. I am on #3 baby and I KNOW I'll NEVER look like I use to..

Before kids.......

while prego with #3......

jenni_michelle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM

No one?!

sad

jenni_michelle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Wow, you look great in that dress!!

Quoting MistyMoonLight:

I'm right there with ya mama!!! I really dislike myself now. I am on #3 baby and I KNOW I'll NEVER look like I use to..

Before kids.......

njt320
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Oh crap, I am in my forty's and it is rough, you have no idea!! Be happy with

yourself!

AmoMisBebes
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM

AGH!  I'm with you!  I don't have any before pics though. I don't have many pics of me now either for that reason alone.  I got really depressed after I had my first with my whole financial situation and then it just got worse with my second.  I'm now pregant with #3 and just feel horrible.  I am now 90lbs heavier than I was before I had my first child.  But I never did anything to lose the weight with either child and I plan on getting into some kind of shape after this baby.  I know I'll never get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I have to do something to feel good about myself again.

LbkMommyOf2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Well...are you doing anything about it?

ganfield_c
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM

well

pregnant with my third.

they say that it can take up to a year for your body to go back to the way it used to be if it does, but honestly i cant relate, cause i have always been on the heavy side so kids or no or pregnant or not, i never have felt good about myself. but hey ill get over it huh? and personally i think you look great!

twin girls  expecting baby

momofthree626
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:28 PM

i dont have any before pics on my computer yet, but dont feel bad......dh has to tell me all the time to not worry so much.........i just had my third baby a month ago and trust me i wish i could go back to the way i looked before the first.......with my first i gained almost 60 lbs and lost none of it, then with this last one i have lost about 40 lbs since having him adn still have so  much to go to be happy again........like dh tells me, ya just go be happy with your self,,,,,,,,but its hard to feel that way when no matter what we do its not always possible to loss it all get abck to lookin that good again.............i just remind myself that someday it WILL happen.......and that makes me happy.......stay positive momma.....and give it some time....maybe it will be a little easier after you have this second baby.........three was my lucky number though.........and if you need a friend or someone to talk to you can pm me and add me as a friend if you like....we can support each other.......

Erin

busymom3kids3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:28 PM

i think your both very brave, i wouldn;t post pictures of myself on here.  not the before and after.  i am 4'10" and was 98lbs before my kids and after my second i was back to my prepreg weight 4 weeks after.  but, i am not even close to what i was then.  i am getting older and have to realize that i can't have a body lilke i did when i was 21.

MistyMoonLight
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Thanks!! I wish I looked that good now. However, dreams are free. LOL So I can dream.

Quoting jenni_michelle:

Wow, you look great in that dress!!

Quoting MistyMoonLight:

Before kids.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)