Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does this sound like update in blue

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM
  • 19 Replies

so sierra has a few spots on her tummy they don't look like chicken pops and she did have the shot not sure what it could be they are pink and circles so anyone have any ideas

the 16 they disapeared it makes no sense

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dahlimama07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:04 PM

do you have a pet?  Are the spots circles that look like little rings or dry looking (try not to touch it).  It may be ring worm.  It is contagious and we can get a certian type from animals.

Audrey the mother to Brandon!!
MissiHampt
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM
rachellw
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM

yep. sounds like ring worm. if they don't get treated, they only get bigger and bigger. it's a type of fungas.

sierra650
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:07 PM

we don't have any pets though

britishnanny
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Not sure what it is, ask the doctor, but I just wanted to comment on "chicken pops", it's cicken pox, but I like your spelling better. My daughter called it "turkey pox" when she was little.

MissiHampt
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Could have gotten it outside from where a wile animal was, from another kid, from a place another kid touched like a shopping cart.....

Quoting sierra650:

we don't have any pets though

Missi

amysmomma505
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM

it sounds like ringworm..my daughter had it and you use blue  star ointment of any type of athletes foot cream{its the smae fungus as athltes foot} and you apply it 2 times a day. it usally takes up to 4 weks to go away..my dauhters took 3 1/2 weeks to disappear.

willismommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:12 PM

could be exzema or keratosis polaris hard to tell without pics call your doc they should know

thehairnazi
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM

i'm sure your's was a typo, but i found it funny that while correcting 'chicken pops', you misspelled 'chicken'...lol

Quoting britishnanny:

Not sure what it is, ask the doctor, but I just wanted to comment on "chicken pops", it's cicken pox, but I like your spelling better. My daughter called it "turkey pox" when she was little.

He's making a list, checking it twice....

okrasin
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:24 PM

can you show us a picture. Much easier for us to possibly identify.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)