Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Venting A Bit.. TMI? *ADULTS* Sexual.UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM
  • 36 Replies

okay so if you get offended or grossed out easily.. LEAVE NOW. dont wanna be bashed..just want advise..Thanks

Okay so ive been with my BF a while now, and we are very sexually active (at least sex 2 or more times a day) well i like more then just Sex.. i LOVE being touched and ate out.. he dont really do that..and it bugs me and i dont know what to do?! hes started to touch a little more. but its really nothing..so it dont even count. but he wont "eat me out" and im starting to think its me?.. BUT all the other guys who have ever done that.. loved doing it..and i shave everything.. im very clean etc you know? ive never had a complaint, and ive even had people obsessed with it (long story lol) but i cant seem to get him to go down there.. we have had bets and if i "win"..ive sed.. you have to do that..and then he neverrrr ends up doing it..he makes up n excuse. and YES i do touch him ALL the time and give him head. i litterly do anything for him. but he wont return the favor =[. its starting to piss me off cuz its like im craving it and he wont help me out.but i cant bring it up cuz he gets pissed that i talk to much about it..but i dont wanna just "let it go" (and i dont talk THAT much about it) its just frustrating. WELL today i was snooping (i kno.. naughty).. and i found a site he used to go on for "dating" and under "sexual stuff he likes to do" he has oral under it..aint that mouth? or does that mean hands? either way hes told me he hates doing both. so do i bring up to him that i found that? BUT then i risk him gettin mad at me snooping. BUT we never fight long so it dont really matter. i dont know what to do.. im upset cuz i feel like its me or sumthing.and sexually frustrated cuz i aint gettin what i want. and i kno sex (and other stuff) aint all that matters but for us.. it does play a big role.. what do i do?!?! ALSO weeks ago i sed.. PLEASE tell me why you wont do it.. & he sed.. (well it took forever for him to tell me) that if it stinks.. he will break up with me.. and he aint risking that.. i just wanted to ball.. i sed.. "do you REALLY think i would want to smell funky for you? do you not think that i would try and be as perfect and neat for you as possible?! id shave perfect.. shower..make it as easy for you as possible..why would i want to humiliate myself to you?!" I was soo upset,.. well any advise is welcomed.. thanks for reading..xoxo -Sara

UPDATE..[[last nights "talk"]]: SOOOO i told him everything and that i was snooping and what not.. he was not mad.and we talked about the whole oral thing and why he sed that..he sed he just wrote it on there so more girls would talk to him.. (i told him hes false advertizment lol) and he sed yea..and he swore hes neevr done it to another girl and that i would be his first. and well the conversation was alot longer but he played it pretty cool, and i was gettin pissed about his answer on how he would "leave me" if i stunk.. well he could tell i was upset..and he jus sed.. Babe i aint going no where, and ill do anything you want me to do.. ill do it. it was cute and made me happy =] sooo yeah thats pretty much that.. we have not done it yet but im thinkin this weekend its going DOWN hehe!! =] and also.. thanks to a respond on here... im trying the "lifesaver" thing lol yumm haha :P  THANKS ladies!!! xoxo - Sara

5ara cKa55idyy Heizelman B5^

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I really don't know. I was going to suggest talking to him and finding out why he won't do it....but you said you've tried that.

Maybe you could try not giving him hand jobs and head--when he asks why, tell him if he wants those things, he needs to give them too.

That's all I can think of...good luck!

Oh, yes, oral means mouth.

Patty24momof5
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM

SHE SAID THE ONLY ADVICE I COULD THINK OF -IT IS STRANGE HE WONT DO IT,MY DH DOES IT ALWAYS ,NO ASKING,SO THATS WHY IM AT A LOSS.AND HE SAID HE WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD STINK-THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE-IF YOU STUNK HED KNOW HE HAS SEX WITH YOU-HE WOULD STINK AND HED SMELL YOU.SO YEAH HERE IS A BUMP!!!

DEDICATED DOLLS WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING (Just click here on the name to join!)WE HAVE CHALLENGES,WEIGHINS,PICS,MEASUREMENTS,AND DIET TIPS AND INFO!

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

I really don't know. I was going to suggest talking to him and finding out why he won't do it....but you said you've tried that.

Maybe you could try not giving him hand jobs and head--when he asks why, tell him if he wants those things, he needs to give them too.

pamelam20
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM

Idk some guys are weird...but I agree with the pp, don't give him head if he doesn't want to return the favor. If he is worried about smell maybe try to make it fun with honey or chocolate or ask him to do it in the shower. Idk why he would think you would want it to be all gross lol maybe he had a bad experience with someone else? Good luck, sorry your man is being difficult!

KelseyNovy87
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM

hubs will only go down on me right after i shower. i've asked him why (cuz i know i don't stink, i shower daily, shave everything, and keep myself clean), and he said that he just likes the way i taste after a shower better than if he waits a few hours and then goes down there.

just stop giving him oral, hand jobs, etc, and tell him no more for him til he goes down on you at least once.

hope you get what you want mama!

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

Family Ticker Ticker

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:12 PM

yeah all he sed was if it stinks he will leave me.. BUT you would htink he would kno if it stunk already.. shit when im naked or what not.. its sumthing u can smell.. i kno if hes smellin a litlte "off" you can tell.. i dunno. yeah i just dont think i canlast long not doing that i enjoy doing it.. jus wish he did as well. and i would never wanna give him a reason to go cheat..cuz i didnt do that stuff or antyhing even tho none of his other girls EVER did it for him. ( i can see why) & i dont think hed ever cheat but who really knos with guys theses days.. BUT he could also turn that around.. i could cheat sense he technically aint doing what i want.. but i could never do that. & thank You! =]

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:14 PM

see i think the samee way ha. maybe ill off the shower thing.. but yeah why in the world would i wanna be gross down there for him..yuckkk..yeah ive tryed to think about that.. i started to think it was sumone else who has fucked up mi chances.. but i just dont kno ne more. thx

Quoting pamelam20:

Idk some guys are weird...but I agree with the pp, don't give him head if he doesn't want to return the favor. If he is worried about smell maybe try to make it fun with honey or chocolate or ask him to do it in the shower. Idk why he would think you would want it to be all gross lol maybe he had a bad experience with someone else? Good luck, sorry your man is being difficult!

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM

thanks for the bump..and thats what i told him.. if i stunk..hed kno by now ha.

Quoting Patty24momof5:

SHE SAID THE ONLY ADVICE I COULD THINK OF -IT IS STRANGE HE WONT DO IT,MY DH DOES IT ALWAYS ,NO ASKING,SO THATS WHY IM AT A LOSS.AND HE SAID HE WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD STINK-THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE-IF YOU STUNK HED KNOW HE HAS SEX WITH YOU-HE WOULD STINK AND HED SMELL YOU.SO YEAH HERE IS A BUMP!!!

DEDICATED DOLLS WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING (Just click here on the name to join!)WE HAVE CHALLENGES,WEIGHINS,PICS,MEASUREMENTS,AND DIET TIPS AND INFO!

Quoting MikeysMom51108:

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:17 PM

iight ...hopefully that works.. i dont have nothing to loose i suppose.. just wish this was not even a prob =[

Quoting KelseyNovy87:

hubs will only go down on me right after i shower. i've asked him why (cuz i know i don't stink, i shower daily, shave everything, and keep myself clean), and he said that he just likes the way i taste after a shower better than if he waits a few hours and then goes down there.

just stop giving him oral, hand jobs, etc, and tell him no more for him til he goes down on you at least once.

hope you get what you want mama!

shebearncub
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Um as far as I know oral does mean mouth yea

When I was married my ex LOVED going down on me.. I have had bf's of course since my div and some just arent into it but some are. I also keep myself very clean.

I guess some guys just aren't? I know I don't like performing oral on a guy. Has to be a apecial occasion....But I do love oral being done on me as well.

iLyTodd712
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:25 PM

yeah oral does mean mouth.. i thought it did and everyone confirmid it ha. yeah well hes the first guy ive been with where that has not happened and i aint liking it lol..and yeah he might not be into it.. but HELLOOO its not like i enjoy his "junk" way down my throat..i do it cuz it makes him happy. thats the only reason he even neeeds to be doing it to me.. it makes me happy. idk.

Quoting shebearncub:

Um as far as I know oral does mean mouth yea

When I was married my ex LOVED going down on me.. I have had bf's of course since my div and some just arent into it but some are. I also keep myself very clean.

I guess some guys just aren't? I know I don't like performing oral on a guy. Has to be a apecial occasion....But I do love oral being done on me as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)