Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is the weather where you are?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
  • 32 Replies

I'm in Washington and the roads near my house have been icy since Saturday. I haven't left the house since Sunday. And the only reason I left on Sunday is because my husband was driving. We are supposed to be hit with more snow tomorrow. Temperatures have been in the mid 20s for the most part.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofeddienseb
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:29 AM

Im in Cincinnati, Ohio. Its cold, snow on the ground but not too too bad. I dont drive so I dunno bout the roads. lol

Nikki21with1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM

I live in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and the weather here is crappy. Been rainy past two days and suppose to rain more the next 4 days!! Grrr. Its also in the high 50's and some days 60's, we are haveing weird weather here for it to be December!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

charmelin
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:41 AM

I was actually just there last year in January celebrating a late Christmas with the family. We went skiing and everything.

Quoting Nikki21with1:

I live in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and the weather here is crappy. Been rainy past two days and suppose to rain more the next 4 days!! Grrr. Its also in the high 50's and some days 60's, we are haveing weird weather here for it to be December!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

marblet
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM

It's frikin cold!!!!! I live in Ogden, Utah. And holy cow! I hate the cold and I hate the snow and I want to move somewhere that it stays like 72 degrees year round. Only problem, I married a Polar Bear!

busykids
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM

MI- Cold lots of snow and windy

mypookiesma
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Here in S Carolina, it is warm 70 degrees and humid.  Lots of thick  fog this morning and hang around half the day and again tonight.  Hard to drive, visabilty very low.

sticking out tongue

kajeay
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:51 AM

dont know it i should even respond...... lol im in tampa fl it was 80 today . 

2callmemom09
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:52 AM

where in WA? i am here too, and i feel yah.  but i enjoy the snow, so much fun with my almost 6 yr old. lol.

Quoting charmelin:

I'm in Washington and the roads near my house have been icy since Saturday. I haven't left the house since Sunday. And the only reason I left on Sunday is because my husband was driving. We are supposed to be hit with more snow tomorrow. Temperatures have been in the mid 20s for the most part.

lilysmom31
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:54 AM

LOL  Finally I dont have to feel guilty for being in southern California!  Its been in the 50's-60's during the day and down to 30's at night.  Its been raining which is a nice change!  Snow levels are supposed to get down to 1500 ft tonight.

Quoting kajeay:

dont know it i should even respond...... lol im in tampa fl it was 80 today . 

charmelin
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:55 AM

I'm in Covington, where are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)