Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could this be depo causing this?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

on dec. 3rd i had gotten my period (first one in almost a year, i have been on depo now a little over a year) that period lasted 8 days about. well i JUST got it back again and its only been a week since i ended my last one. what could be doing this is it the shot or something else i should be concerned about?

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nikki21with1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM

I done the same thing when I was on depo. After it started I got off the shot and my periods have never been regular. Those shots also make you gain weight. But yea I wld say its the shot. Hope that helps ya! Happy Holidays!! :)

Cici829
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:32 AM

It could be. When I was on depo, it did the same thing to me.

chel1195
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:36 AM

I have no idea.  Here is a bump tho!

**I am Chelsie, 23 and I am a single and pregnant mom.  I met and married the love of my life at 18.  I devoted my world to him and the life I thought we were building, together.  I followed him as he joined the Army because, it was his dream.  I believed all the lies he whispered in my ear and now I am here.  Going through a rough divorce after discovering his affairs and carrying another one of his children.  So if I seem a little bitter on the topic of 'men' I'm sorry, just pass my reply right on up.**

myspace.com/starter_wife_05

wise1
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:39 AM

I have been spotting for like 3 months straight....so yeah. I'm not getting it the next time. I have gone psycho, gained weight and bled since I have been on it.

mstngcobrasvt98
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:47 AM

iv been loosing weight if anything.

i was on it for a little over a year now, the first 3 months i spotted. then when it got to the end of the shot i would have "dried blood for a day and a half. nothing like this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)