Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romantic Vacation Ideas

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM
  • 3 Replies

Well my SO and I have decided that in febuary that we want to go on vaca for a week...with out my lil girl :(    So does anyone have any ideas where to go....we want to go somewhere WARM...lol...we live in Maine. Any ideas???

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hollie0705
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:09 AM

Oh I wish I could go, well not with you & your hubby since its a romantic trip!! I live in Texas & South Padre Island is a great place to go! Its usually warmer in feb/march! I want to go to Hawaii!!!!

sarie86
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:15 AM

I'd LOVE to goto Hawaii!!!! I think I'll check that out!!!

Quoting hollie0705:

Oh I wish I could go, well not with you & your hubby since its a romantic trip!! I live in Texas & South Padre Island is a great place to go! Its usually warmer in feb/march! I want to go to Hawaii!!!!

DragonflyArtMom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:30 AM

Maui is very romantic. My in-laws live there and I love it!  The air is intoxicating!  So much to do.  rent car and take a road trip on the Hana Highway.  AMAZING!  Then a helicopter ride over the southeast side of Maui to see the gullies and cliffs.  Kihei is my favorite place to stay. It's the south side of the island, so you get the sunsets.  It's quiet pretty quiet considering it's all resorts.  Also, Oprah and Tiger live in Kihei.  Nude beach at the very tip of Kehei.  Do a traditional luau...so much fun.  Paia, very fun artsy ,hippe town w/ great food. Very old school Hawaii.  Windsurfing on the North Shore.  Then drive half way up the volcano to Ali'I Kula Lavender Farm.  Oh and the humpback whales are there now through March. Don't forget to go to Haleakala for the sunrise..get there around 4am (takse awhile to drive to the top...10K elevation)  for a good place to view.  Dress warm..it's REALLY cold on top of the volcano...but worth it!  I could go on and on, Maui is candy for the soul. 

Dragonfly Balls are here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)