Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help choosing a boy name!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:44 PM
  • 17 Replies

Were having a baby boy and really can't decide on a name. We like all 3, and really can't figure it out. (all middle names are from my hubbys fam. Of course the first is after him)

Options:

Have a Blessed Day! Always... Jen

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kim.Gage
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:47 PM

I like Nicholas James II

My friend has a Noah James and I think James is a good strong name.

maryinger
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM

i like nicholas james II, but my first thought was "nick james." i can see a lot of people saying "i'm nick james, biatch!" then again maybe when he's older no one will know who rick james was.

h.d.e.mom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:50 PM

i like Alexander James...but it's your baby...it took me forever to pick a name for my second daughter

SK2B.n.1.plus.3
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I like Nicolas James the best but I am not a fan of JRs... So I think Alexander James...

Schleetle
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM

I like Nicholas James best because I hear Alex so much lately, but both sound good. I like David more than Thomas... Hmm, Okay I like the first choice best, but they are all nice.

mlg871
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:05 PM

I like Nicholas James the best. 

KimG1028
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:24 PM

I like Alexander James ... very cute...of course we had names picked out for our son when we went to the hospital...and ended up naming him something that wasn't even on our list!

mom2bekat
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:25 PM

i can never decied without knowing the last name.  It need to flow with the last name too!

MrsJenL
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Quoting mom2bekat:

i can never decied without knowing the last name.  It need to flow with the last name too!

Liupakka... is the last name.

Have a Blessed Day! Always... Jen

SonwithCF
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:00 PM

What hubby and I did was take names to the hospital and put his face to the name.  I think you will know when you see him.  I know that sounds silly, but if you like all the names and it really don't matter, then after he is born you can look at him and see what name will fit him best!  Good Luck!  Merry Christmas!

~Tracy~purple ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)