Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have to tell someone

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:06 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok so we have been trying to get our 4 month old to sleep in his bed and not be held. well it hasnt been going well at all, but tonight i needed to do something and he was content so i put him in his bed for a minute thinking he would cry...but when came back up from the basement it was silent and i looked in on him and he was cuddled with his bear and somehow put his pacifier in his mouth himself and was sound asleep. i feel like screaming i got so happy but husband is at work so i cant share my pride and excitement.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JGRIMMER
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:08 PM

Aren't those the best times?

SugarMama99200

awww they sure can surprise us w the little things they do lol. soo precious

BabyAsMom88

Congrats Mama

MomToMags
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:12 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddysmom729
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Yay! Congrats! Now, go to bed while you can...lol...before he realizes his cuddly bear is not his momma... :)

brolyx429
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Ya know I wish my youngest would have used a bink. My little girl whom is 3 just got off of hers so I wasn't so lucky trying to break her but that used to be the only thing that would make her sleep at night. My little man however, he puts himself in bed and snuggles his little snuggler blanket and passes out. Never have any problems out of him as far as sleeping goes. Now if anyone has any advice on getting my three year old out of the floor and back in her big girl bed please I am all ears! lol.,

Dixielady
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Awww that is so cute!! Good for you!!!  Sleep well little one!! :)

sweetscrappin
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:49 PM

that is what i have done and actually that is what i do now.. usually 2 hours after his last bottle he goes to bed, i just put him in his bed, and then he usually goes to sleep... isnt amazing when they can surprise us and just do it... yay for you and your baby....

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
busybee86
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM

congrats! i hope that he does that tomorrow night too! my daughter is almost a year and still doesn't think it's okay to sleep without us. oh well I don't mind though! well i'm excited that you'll get a decent night sleep....woo!

cmjrsj
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Congrats!  It took us alot to get my son to sleep by himself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)