Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay! Family Pictures!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

A friend of mine did some family/Christmas pictures for us for free. She does good photography. I was excited to get them back and share. What do you think? (She did like...100 photos for us)

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MomToMags
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM

Friends are awesome!!!  Great pics too :-)

mamma84
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM

They look great!  :-) 

I am a vaccinating, co-sleeping, occasionally allow my toddler to watch tv, CIO rejecting type of mommy.  I have been both a breastfeeder & bottlefeeder, flipped my kids' carseat when they hit a year and 25 lbs, and am married to my children's father.  We might have a difference of opinion.  However, I will respect your views, even if you do not respect mine.  This woman is a Bible-reader, NOT a Bible-thumper.  (It is difficult to read something when it is shoved down somebody's throat!)  If you have a problem with anything I suggest, say, or imply; or if you read my message backwards and receive subliminal messages, well, we can discuss the first problem.  Second one, you are on your own!  **The owners of this website are not responsible for views, opinions, or endorsements suggested by this member** 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)