Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright....who watched Secret Millionaire?!?!?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:10 PM
  • 14 Replies

I just got done watching Secret Millionaire.....*******sigh**********   What a breath of fresh air to see people being helped who reallllllly need it.  I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  What a nice change to all the crap that is on tv......gosh.....

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zoyesmom
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM

me too i jus watched it also, cant wait for tomorrows epidsode!!!

daylens_mommy

i watched it and i loved it! im surprized on how she spent the money though. i thought she would give the lady with all the kids the most but she gave her the least. that dissapointed me a bit.

Saffyre

Just started here about 10 minutes ago...it always makes me cry....stupid pregnancy hormones...

MEAsMOM716
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM

I loved it and so did DH--i thought it was so neat how she did it though--she was really thoughtfull---and the lady with all the kids I admire her!!!--she has a hard time-and the lady who had the soup can boxes WOW--I felt bad for the lady who lost her DH in October-but now they all have some help

tiffe88
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM

love it. it just ended here. its nice to see shows like that on.

toddler boy
Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

mommy2Taren
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Quoting daylens_mommy:

i watched it and i loved it! im surprized on how she spent the money though. i thought she would give the lady with all the kids the most but she gave her the least. that dissapointed me a bit.

I kinda thought that too.....but hey.....its awesome anyways!! 

daylens_mommy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:26 AM

yea it was awesome! i cried when the lady was telling her about the baby boy she was holding. i wish she could have made a way for that lady to addopt him.

Quoting mommy2Taren:

Quoting daylens_mommy:

I kinda thought that too.....but hey.....its awesome anyways!! 

First_One_8_18
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:27 AM

I loved this week much more than last week. I LOVE LOVE LOVE positive shows like these!

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ~Mahatma Ghandi

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

lilysmom31
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:29 AM

I agree!!  I thought only $20k???  At least they are out doing great deeds to help those who need it.

Quoting daylens_mommy:

angela_nicole
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:51 AM

me!!!  i did!!! i agree i thought she would of gave the lady w/ the kids more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)