Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you who watch CSI...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM
  • 10 Replies

I just balled my eyes out.  Did you?  Of course I'm prego so that didn't help.  If you didn't watch it, Warick dies.....  I dont know if I can even watch when Grisom leaves...

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymommieto4
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:03 AM

tonights episode was a rerun, he died (on the show) like a month ago, but it was soo sad to see him go

lilysmom31
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:03 AM

I agree.  First Sarah leaves, then Warick is killed, then Grisom is leaving (next week I think).  With three of the main characters gone, I dont think I will be watching anymore.

mom2bekat
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:07 AM

sorry... i didn't know it was a rerun.... but yea i dont know if i can watch it after grisom leaves...what would be the point after 3 main characters are gone?

pam228
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM

we used to never miss an episode,this season we've only watched 1 show,it's not the same. they lost me.

Quoting lilysmom31:

I agree.  First Sarah leaves, then Warick is killed, then Grisom is leaving (next week I think).  With three of the main characters gone, I dont think I will be watching anymore.

XOXLilysMomXOX
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:18 AM

same here its so sad

Quoting lilysmom31:

KaseyHickman
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

I watched this a week ago so he really does die. I havent seen the next episode so I didnt know if he really died or not. That makes me sad.

I'm a mother first and a wife second. I love my life.  My hubby and I are going to start trying to have another Baby! Happy Holiday To everyone! God Bless!

iainsmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Yeah I saw it when it came on awhile back I bawled my eyes out. I am a huge fan of the CSI shows. He was my favorite on there.  I can't wait for the new shows to start next week I am wondering what the new shows will bring. I hope Grishom really doesn't leave.

Momma2Bradee
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:58 AM

yea I saw this one a while back, but I cried as well.  I couldn't beleive it!  I just don't know that the show will continue w/ everyone gone/dead!  I wonder if that is what they are getting at?  And I missed the Memo where Grisom is leaving!!!! what?!?!  :(

santa blueProud to be Bradee's Momma! 

lilysmom31
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:00 AM

He is leaving soon, Lawrence Fishburn will be taking his position with a different type character. Since Grisom is a producer on the show, he will occasionally make guest appearances but his main character will be gone.

Quoting Momma2Bradee:

yea I saw this one a while back, but I cried as well.  I couldn't beleive it!  I just don't know that the show will continue w/ everyone gone/dead!  I wonder if that is what they are getting at?  And I missed the Memo where Grisom is leaving!!!! what?!?!  :(

Momma2Bradee
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Oh wow, well I guess that is good to know that the show will continue!  But Grisom will be greatly missed!   And Thank you!

Quoting lilysmom31:

He is leaving soon, Lawrence Fishburn will be taking his position with a different type character. Since Grisom is a producer on the show, he will occasionally make guest appearances but his main character will be gone.

Quoting Momma2Bradee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)