Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok alittle background first

I am estimated 6w 3d pregnant I haven't been to the doctors yet my appointment is the 14th, my husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 years with a miscarriage last year (December 29th). I was put on clomid and we concieved on my first round. Well when I was pregnant with my 1st pregnancy I couldn't keep my head out of the toilet LoL, this time I've only puked 1 time I swear I don't even feel pregnant except with tender bb's I have slight cramps every once in awhile and I was wondering is this normal, or could something be wrong? I'm really paranoid especially it was just a year since I miscarried a few days ago. Any advice will help me good or bad, I just want everything to work out this time. Thanks everyone!!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ain-gell72
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM

every pregnancy is different, at least some part of it could be. with my son, i never puked, i just felt the tender ta-tas and felt like i had a cold.

congrats and don't worry, i think ur fine! and i am sorry for the lo you lost.

mommykim357
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Yes I agree, every pregnancy is different. I'm pregnant with my 4th and all 4 have been so different. I puked and was very sick with my first and with this one.  My 2nd and 3rd pregnancies I felt really good most of the time. I think you are fine too. I wouldn't worry at all! :)  Good luck!!!!!! and congrats!!

KadinsMommy528
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Quoting ain-gell72:

"every pregnancy is different,".

She is very right every pregnancy is very diffneret! Let me give you some hope!

I had 3 miscarrages before I had my lil man! And I got VERY sick through my pregnancy with him but the other 3 I did not! Cramping is normal, your bodying is moving inside making room for the baby! Its good that your appointment isnt till the 14th.. I know it sucks waiting that long..but,...you will be able to see more of the baby in the ultrasound!!

Good luck!

Christina :)

MiMiKKrY
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Yeah, every preggo is different.

My first carried to term pregnancy I carried twins, lost one, bled the entire pregnacy, gained no weight (well 9 pounds), was sick the entire time, had headaches, high blood pressure, insomnia,  suffered a placental abrubtion, had sinus infection after sinus infection... basically it was the prenancy from hell....

My second pregnancy, I had a little bleeding in the first three months and then... smooth sailing, not a problem other than I gained like 40 pounds ...oops.... still haven't lost them... double oops!

Don't stress.

But if you still are, call your doctor and ask them. Maybe they will get you in early to alleviate your worries.

GoodLuck and congrats!

Live Life   quiet  Without Regret.

Bad Momma Confessional... for those OMG moments.

Pontiaclover88
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Thanks everyone I am just worried which I know that isn't good for me or my jelly bean. I'm comparing everything that is happening now vs the last one and I just want to go to the doctor and  see the jelly bean, then I'll robably be 95% relieved thanks girls!!!!

pd4now82
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I agree with the other posters - every pregnancy is different. 

With my first pregnancy, I was extremely sick the first trimester, pretty much feeling like I lived in the bathroom - and continued to have throwing up sickness in the mid/late evening throughough all 9 months!   I'm currently 10 to 11 weeks pregnant, and this pregnancy I haven't thrown up except once when I had the flu two weeks ago. 

I also have had cramping before I went in (and after) seeing OB, and agree with pp - it's just normal while your body is getting ready to stretch and make room for the baby.

I understand you being concerned since you had a previous miscarriage, but I think everything's fine.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)