Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is disgusting

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM
  • 57 Replies

I love my hubby to death.,,but he is so gross

He farts and then laughs!! I love him dearly..but like YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! That is so nasty and I really do not need to hear his gas issues!!

Okay..so how do I tell him to stop without holding a lighter to the flame and letting it blow up!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heidi2512
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM

um, that's what guys do. 

pambayens
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I wish my hubby would just laugh when he farts, normally when my DH has to fart he runs up and gives me a big hug, farts and runs away.... or if we are in bed its the dutch oven for me :(

nurbabe82
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:50 AM

LMAO! My hubby does the same thing and I think its gross too. But I still haven't found anything to stop him. He used to lift his leg in my direction to do it but I quickly put that to an end. I think its just a guy thing. My dad is the same way. IDK if there is anything you can do. And does he find it funnier when it stinks to the point you are ready to pass out b/c mine does.

portakolis08
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM

YES!!! HE DOES THAT TOO!!! I am glad I am not alone!

Quoting nurbabe82:

LMAO! My hubby does the same thing and I think its gross too. But I still haven't found anything to stop him. He used to lift his leg in my direction to do it but I quickly put that to an end. I think its just a guy thing. My dad is the same way. IDK if there is anything you can do. And does he find it funnier when it stinks to the point you are ready to pass out b/c mine does.

mbrackett
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Lets see almost 8 years with DH now and I can't recall one day he has not farted lol.  Its a guy thing and they are not just one tiny little fart they are like a house shaking fart lol.  I just am so used to it now actually that when my kids say something I'm like what happened!!  I just don't hear them I block them hehe

pearl19
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:52 AM

It's pretty gross, I know.  At first my husband was happy just farting in front of me to gross me out.  Now, he's decided that he's "offended" that I won't fart in front of him.  He says I'm not comfortable. 

carmensmommy424
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:54 AM

what makes me mad is that they can fart all they want but as soon as we let one loose they think we are nasty, at least thats what my ex used to do

MistyAB
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:54 AM

definately a man thing.. my SO thinks it so funny too.. I dont get it. Now, of course.. the kids think its funny as well. My 3 year old son laughs sooo hard when he farts.. (we call it a toot, cause I think a 3 year old saying fart is wrong..LOL). Usually when we're in a store he will think its funny to say "Mommy, I just tooted!!!" UGH... so embarassing.

tdmag
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Every time dh farts,I think the baby took a dump. It even makes my eyes water and clears the room.

I am the offspring of ALCOHLICS  if you are dealing with a parents drinking problem there is a support group for you!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94104

HappyHilary
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM

My suggestion. . um do it back to him.  Maybe he'll be so grossed out he'll stop?  Or he'll be like my hubby and be proud... *sigh*  Oh well,  I've gotten to the point where I'll usually laugh too, except when we're in the car and he locks all th windows!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)