Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FLYING ON BROKEN WINGS!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM
  • 2 Replies

OK, I FEEL LIKE IM TRYING TO FLY WITH TWO BROKEN WINGS......

SO HERES WHATS GOIN ON.........

A COUPLE WEEKS AGO ME AND MY HUSBAND GOT INTO A HUGE ARGUEMENT AND WE JUST FINALLY DECIDED WE NEEDED TO BREAK IT OFF BEFORE IT GOT TO THE POINT TO WHERE WE COULDNT BE CIVIL WITH EACH OTHER AND SINCE THERES A KID INVOLVED IT WAS THE BEST DECISION.....WELL ON THE 23RD WHATEVER DAY THAT WAS ME AND MY BEST FRIEND WENT TO THE MALL TO DO SOME LAST MINUTE SHOPPING, AND I RAN INTO MY HIGH SCHOOL LOVE, THIS IS THE MAN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WE BROKE UP AFTER GRADUATION AND WENT OUR SEPERATE WAYS AND HADNT SEEN EACH OTHER SINCE.(KEEP IN MIND ITS BEEN ALMOST SIX YEARS) EVEN THOUGH IVE DATED OTHER BEEN PEOPLE AND GOT MARRIED THIS MAN WAS STILL ALWAYS ON MY MIND. WELL WE EXCHANGED PHONE NUMBERS AND TALKED ALL THAT DAY AND TEXTED BACK AND FORTH, HE ENDED UP COMMIN TO MY HOUSE AND STAYED TILL YESTERDAY....HE WAS DATING SOME OTHER GIRL THAT HE SAID HES BEEN WITH FOR A WHILE AND HE CALLED HER (INFRONT OF ME) AND TOLD HER THAT HE DIDNT WANNA BE WITH HER ANYMORE THAT IT WAS TIME THAT THEY BOTH MOVED ON. SO ANYWAYS YESTERDAY (NEW YEARS EVE) HE GOT UP AND SAID HE WAS GONNA GO PICK UP HIS CHECK AND GO AND CASH IT AND THEN HE WOULD BE BACK....WELL ON HIS WAY BACK HE SENT ME A TEXT THAT SAID WE NEED TO TALK.......SO HE GETS BACK TO THE HOUSE AND HE COMES UP TO MY ROOM AND TELLS ME THAT THE LOVE HE THOUGHT HE HAD FOR ME WASNT THERE ANYMORE AND THAT WE DIDNT NEED TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE BUT HE STILL WANTS TO BE FRIENDS, SO OF COURSE THAT THERE COMPLETELY RUINED MY NEW YEARS EVE. HE CALLED ME THIS MORNING TO TELL ME GOODMORNING AND ASK ME HOW I WAS DOING AND THEN ASKED IF HE COULD COME OVER....YES THE MAN ASKED IF HE COULD COME OVER, SO OF COURSE THINKING WITH MY HEART AND NOT MY HEAD I TOLD HIM YES HE COULD, SO HE COME OVER GOT SOME OF HIS STUFF THAT HE LEFT HERE GAVE ME A HUG AND TOLD ME THAT NO MATTER WHAT HE WOULD ALWAYS LOVE ME JUST NOT THE WAY HE THOUGHT I NEEDED TO BE LOVED.........AND HE FRIEKIN LEFT, AND THEN HAS STILL BEEN TEXTING ME ALL DAY.

SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT THE HELL DO I DO, IM SO CRUSHED AND HURT RIGHT NOW THAT I JUST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, BUT I KNOW I CANT CAUSE I HAVE TWO KIDS I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF.......I JUST DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD LET HIM GO AND SAY THE HELL WITH IT OR KEEP HOLDING ON TO WHAT SEEMS TO BE FADED LOVE.....

A child is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for  three years, and in your heart till the day you die!!!! boy n girl

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KBKmykids3
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:06 PM

So first of all I would be careful with your children and seeing someone so soon after seperation...

Secondly I would stop speaking with him. Ya it hurts but the longer you hold on to him and keep the slightest hope that it may develop into something else your gonna keep hurting yourself more. Your babies need you to be strong.

He sounds Bi-polar, One second He is in love and breaking up with his girl and staying with you than the next he is over it... I would be so redflagged by that! He sounds looney but that is just my opinion. I hope you the best momma

Wifey To Him Mommy To Them In Love And Lovin It

2Blessings8
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM

You are just coming out of a marriage that is not even finalized yet, right?!  The emotions you have from that relationship and the ones that you are tyring to get from this other guy is pretty overwelming.  Women are emotional beings.  No matter what we do, we seem to put everything in the word love and expect everyone we meet to know what that word really means instead of thowing it around.  The guy you knew a while ago may have thought the feelings that you guys had for each other could still be there.  People change, situations change.  I would think you would want to focus on getting yourself together and out of the marrige entirely first and give some time to mend yourself from that event first.  Think of the children, do they need someone coming in and out of their lives or their mother's life?  I just think it is too soon to jump into a nother realtionship so quickly.  I hope that helps...  I am here for you!  Let me know if you just want someone to talk to.

Tamara

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)