Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Leaks?..really bad Diaper Rash? i know what to do!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Diaper Leaks:

OK, so my daughter has had this problem for awhile. she just pees ALOT! So what we use is diaper doublers. the disposable ones! they are the most awsomess thing ever invented...here is what the package looks like

You save money when you use these to. this is a great thing when your child is sleeping, that way you don't have to get up every two hours and change a diaper. plus they aren't really expensive.

you can get these at Toys R Us, or Babies R Us.

Go to the store to purchuse these. You will not find them online. sorry

OK and now...

DIAPER RASH!

There are so many reasons why kids get rashes! But i do know that the worst thing in the world is when you baby has a rash that is so bad your scared to change their diaper cause you don't want to hurt them.

Let me tell you, SUCK IT UP! your going tohave to change it no matter what! But i know one thing that will kick that diaper rash in the ass!

Its called...BAG BALM!

here is what it looks like

It will kick the rash in like less than 6 hours. i usually put it on at night (with a diaper doubler). and the next morning the rash is gone.

Its also good for breast feeding mothers, since well it is used for cows utters!

I have like 6 cans of this stuff all around my house, we even use it on my hubby's rashes! Yup yup yup, believe me it works! But i also have like 4 tiny canisters of it as well for the diaper bag!

But you can find this at some drug stores (rite aid, cvs, wallgreens, etc.) or if you want a for sure buy, go to a animal feed store! They will seriously have it there!

typing

Well just wanted to give a little advice from my learnings as being a first time mom!

Friend me too!

XoXo

Chrisi Bee

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.McCoy917
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM

i just tried to find the diaper doublers online and couldent find them.

preview image

Mom to Connor & Taylor, February 6Th 2008. SAHM, proud wife to my Airman Ken.

pipersmom1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM

we used to use that on cows we called it titty balm lol

but we also used it on dd and it works like a charm

marimouse
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM

i also found that the burts bees diaper cream works pretty good, plus its mentholated so it kinda cools at the same time

Mamma2BEinSD
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

My son had a HORRIBLE diaper rash ... he just has such sensitive skin.  We switched to Lansinoh brand LANOLIN wipes instead of regular wipes and we put on the Lansinoh diaper cream too, made his booty better fast.  :o)

LillysMama0308
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

I love bag bum.. It is the only thing that works on my DD's butt lol.. Nothing else works at all.. We have had the same can since she was born because it works that good...

..JessIca..
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM

those diapers could be worth it for me I have to change like 4 full diapers a night for my 18 month old!

ChrisiBee
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Quoting ..JessIca..:

those diapers could be worth it for me I have to change like 4 full diapers a night for my 18 month old!

yeah they saved my life and my money! and no to metion the extra sleep really helped!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)