Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How soon? With poll.

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: How soon do you start planning for your child(s) birthday?

Options:

1 Week

2 Weeks

1 Month

2-4 Months

4-6 Months

6 + Months

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

I started thinking after reading another post; how soon do you normally start planning and buying for a birthday? I have been planning my older two DD's birthday (they are having a joint party) for about 2 weeks. Their party is in March. It's going to be huge but my DH is always fussing that it's "too early." Although I ignore him because he would just buy a cake and say "party!" so he doesn't really know. I thought I would ask you all!

proudaf.gifww-onenation.gif picture by preemiemommypinky_joyfamilya1.gif picture by preemiemommyththsaisso.gif picture by preemiemommyInterested in swapping stories, recipes, and more? Come join the Mamma Swap and get started on the fun! http://www.cafemom.com/group/95528/

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MomtoConner
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:45 PM

I couldn't vote.I start planning and buying about 6 months in advance.I know I'm crazy,but I give him huge birthday parties!

Pregnancy ticker

LoveMyBugs
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I love birthday planning! I love party planning really but my girls got so jipped last year. We had just moved and didn't know anyone so we had a little party with just us here at home. So this year I am going all out but we're having the older two girls party together. Their parties are less than a month apart and they love all the same things. Plus we still don't know many people. But I have been planning away! I cannot wait, I'm more excited than they are.

Quoting MomtoConner:

I couldn't vote.I start planning and buying about 6 months in advance.I know I'm crazy,but I give him huge birthday parties!

proudaf.gifww-onenation.gif picture by preemiemommypinky_joyfamilya1.gif picture by preemiemommyththsaisso.gif picture by preemiemommyInterested in swapping stories, recipes, and more? Come join the Mamma Swap and get started on the fun! http://www.cafemom.com/group/95528/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)