Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it to soon feel this way or is it normal

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:03 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am 34 weeks preg and I am Miserable  I want this baby out of me. My first pregnancy was nothing like this one. It was great except for the fact I went 2 weeks past my due date other wise I loved being pregnant. That is not the case with this one. I cant get this baby out soon enough. I know that it is bad to feel this way but I cant help it I am miserable. I feel massive my back and hips hurt all the time I have to pee constantly  and for the past week I have had RLS( restless leg syndrome). I cant get comfortable and my husband thinks it is so cute. My friends OB has aggreed to induce her 2 weeks early and I am so jelouse . I talked to my husband about it and he said absolutly not . I wish i could forget that I was pregnant for one day. I want my baby to be healthy so i dont want him to come until he is ready but at the same time I am trying to find ways to throw my self into labor as soon as it is safe of course.

Is the normal to feel this way at 34 weeks? I dont know if I can handle 6 more weeks of this. I just want to cry all the time.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lenalove
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I didn't like being pregnant. I don't think it is THAT unusual. Especially if you have another child already, your stress probably has a lot to do with it.

Soon your new baby will be here!

Want a new siggy? Just ask! I love to make them:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)