Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whose your Favorite Muppet???

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM
  • 15 Replies

So I'm sitting here watching Sesame Street with Giovanni and on comes a Grover skit.........SERIOUSLY ..........Grover is the BEST!! I'm not ashamed to admit he makes me laugh!!! PLUS....................He becomes SUPER GROVER!!! Can't beat that!! LOL!!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Yup, Grover's pretty cute but you can't beat Kermit!!  : )

Butterfly07Mama
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM

My DS loves elmo  but me i would have to go with kermit and monster from the muppet band.

Amybelle
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Beaker and Animal are tied for Second!! LOL

Amybelle
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM

bump

MiMiKKrY
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I LOVE GROVER!

I mean, come on, he doesn't have an annoying voice (like some other red muppet), he's inncoent, loving, caring - everything I want my kids to be.... plus he does turn into SUPER GROVER!

I've always loved Grover.

Bad Momma Confessional... For Those OMG Moments.

jbryan101
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:47 PM

My son loves elmo he calls him melmo

angonthebeach
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Good Morning, what a fun conversation!  :)  My favorite has to be Grover, especially Super Grover. 

When I was born, my father bought me a stuffed Super Grover doll.  Around the age of 5, I would through him up into the ceiling fan so he would hit the blades, bounce off, and fly all around the room.  Gosh, that would make me crack up over and over again.  I kept him for the longest time and was crushed when my dog decided to tear the stuffing out of him.  Darn dog. 

For those of you that share my love of Grover, I have a question for you.  Have you read to your children the book featuring Grover?  The title is "There's a Monster at the End of this Book."  It's a great one to share with them. 

Thanks again to the one that started this conversation.  You really brought back some good memories.  Oh, and PS:  My second favorite is Animal, especially when he was going crazy on the drumset. 

Have a great day,

Angela

"We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them."

(Buddha)

Amybelle
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Quoting angonthebeach:

Good Morning, what a fun conversation!  :)  My favorite has to be Grover, especially Super Grover. 

When I was born, my father bought me a stuffed Super Grover doll.  Around the age of 5, I would through him up into the ceiling fan so he would hit the blades, bounce off, and fly all around the room.  Gosh, that would make me crack up over and over again.  I kept him for the longest time and was crushed when my dog decided to tear the stuffing out of him.  Darn dog. 

For those of you that share my love of Grover, I have a question for you.  Have you read to your children the book featuring Grover?  The title is "There's a Monster at the End of this Book."  It's a great one to share with them. 

Thanks again to the one that started this conversation.  You really brought back some good memories.  Oh, and PS:  My second favorite is Animal, especially when he was going crazy on the drumset. 

Have a great day,

Angela

"We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them."

(Buddha)

Oh YES!!! AWESOME Book!!!! :)

pernlady
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Definately Animal! I also like Gonzo. His nose cracked me up! Sesame Street was Cookie Monster.  

pernlady.
stacymomof2
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I used to love Cookie monster on SS, from the muppet show I love animal and Ralph the piano player.  My dd has fuzy haur, and when she player her toy piano she bouncers her head exactly like Ralph!  lol adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)