Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

OK  so heres the thing... i have this guy friend, we have been friends since grade school and he asked me a kinda personal question that well i just dont know the answer to, so im comming to you ladies... His girlfriend told him the other day that she wants to have a 3 some... Hes ok with the whole 3some idea except she wants to do it with her best friend... her and her best friend share practically everything down to the house they live in and the shoes they wear... they share it all EXCEPT sex... its never even come to mind with them its never been a topic of conversation... now that its an option he doesnt know what to do... hes never had a 3some and wants to know what is all involved... have any of you ever done something like this with your best friend? if so what happend after wards did it just go back to the way it was? i need info cus i have no idea what to tell this man cus i have never done something like this b4 so im at a loss... any and everythhing you can tell me will help thank you very much

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheSalasFamily
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:40 PM

i have no clue, but i heard 3 somes are the death kiss for most marriages.........i have no clue though, im too jealous to do something like that, if someone else was on my husband, i'd probaby rip her head off and throw it out the window on the freeway.........ok, too graphic maybe? lol

momcat437
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Why would you even want to go there???  If he's thinking about it, then that's his business!  Keep out of it!!  If it backfires on him, then, being a man, he'll probably blame you!

3timesoccermom
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I know someone who just did this and it broke up their almost-2-year-old relationship.

mrs_mclendon
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM

me too

Quoting TheSalasFamily:

i have no clue, but i heard 3 somes are the death kiss for most marriages.........i have no clue though, im too jealous to do something like that, if someone else was on my husband, i'd probaby rip her head off and throw it out the window on the freeway.........ok, too graphic maybe? lol

kaidansmylife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM

see thats what i was thinking but he came to me as a friend needing advise i just dont know what to tell him weve always been able to tell eachother everything and talk about everything i just dont know what to say on this one

Quoting momcat437:

Why would you even want to go there???  If he's thinking about it, then that's his business!  Keep out of it!!  If it backfires on him, then, being a man, he'll probably blame you!

raiderbaybe
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Hes a good friend just asking for her advice its not that big of a deal

Quoting momcat437:

shauna1227
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM

LOL...I'm with ya!!

Quoting TheSalasFamily:

c_disario
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

If he never did it and really has no disire to then I would tell him not to, just cause his girl wants to shouldnt be the main factor. if she is going to infuance him that much they might not be a good match... my best friend is into stuff like that and Im not, we would never interfear with eachother preferances...

norbert
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Honestly honey he is your friend and he is asking you for your advice. What I would do is tell him honestly how you feel about the situation. don't try and get tips for him. If he is close enough to the girlfriend to want to have a three some with her and her best friend then he needs to be open and honest with them about how he isn't sure what to do, how to feel etc.. He shouldn't be discussing the details with you.  what he needs from you is how you truly feel and your support as a friend.

hionlife
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Wow I am not sure I would know what to say either. This is tough since you are close friends, and could talk about anything before. Good luck I hope you get some good advice.

Hey come check out our group, it's a place where you are free to say what you really think with no worry of any post or reply being deleted, or locked. Be sure and GET YOUR DRAMA FIX.......today and every day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)