Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What just happened to my computer screen??

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

My son just came and touched a button on the keyboard down around the CTRL key and now I have NO CLUE what happened....everything is super tiny!!  I can barely see the CM forums!  And the buttons are running together....its crazy...anyone know what happened?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elizabeth1015
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM

and yes, i know he's up way late, but he was with granny today and his schedule gets all wacked out when he's with her...so he'll be up to midnight, i'm sure

RGladson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM

What version of windows do you have?

Elizabeth1015
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:07 PM

i think its XP

aaralynsmom973
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Try right clicking on your desk top and click on properties and then find the tab that is for all your display settings.  Try changing the resolution.

RGladson
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM

I'm trying to figure it out for you, but honestly, i'm having some trouble!

whiteprincess2k
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:18 PM

are u using firefox?

TalaziaMae

lol.. Aj does that to me alll the time.. I need a shortcut key guide so that when he does stuff I can fix it..

RGladson
Quoting aaralynsmom973:

Try right clicking on your desk top and click on properties and then find the tab that is for all your display settings.  Try changing the resolution.

That would probably work.
Elizabeth1015
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Quoting aaralynsmom973:

ok, nothing changed, but i did open a new IE window and everyting is fine....so i guess its all better...thanks!

whiteprincess2k
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM

if your using firefox go to the top and go to view then go to zoom then zoom out until it's back to regular size

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)