Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EPT tests???

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

How many of you have used the EPT tests and had an accurate reading a few days (2) before your period was supposed to start?

I have been feeling sick lately and just switch my BC last month (discussed in another post) and have been getting the feeling like I might be pregnant. I doubt it but can't help but feel like something is up.

Tonight I took an EPT test and it came up negative. It was funny because we are not trying to have a baby and want to wait at least another year or so before we do so but I was disappointed when I saw the Not Pregnant even though it is probably for the best.

BUT I still have a strange feeling ... so back to my original question .... anyone had the EPT results not show up that early? Also I took it just now and they say to do it in the morning but does that really make a huge difference?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
marimouse
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:44 PM

i dont remember the relation to my period, but i took it at 2 in the afternoon n it showed positive an i was....

prestonjohn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:46 PM

what BC are you on?

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM

They say to use the morning pee because it is the strongest. I was actually feeling weird myself a while back and thought I might be PG as well but it was actually because of the hormones in the BC. It takes a little while for your body to adjust to the new pills. If you REALLY think you might be PG try taking another test in the AM and if that comes back neg then see your Dr just to be safe. Chances are though you are feeling this way because of the new pills. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Are you a late night cafe mommer? Cant sleep? Work Nights? Up with a late night feeding? Just click my siggie to join!!!

mommy_maria
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I switched from ortho tricyclen lo to seasonal

Quoting prestonjohn:

what BC are you on?

mommy_maria
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:55 PM

BUMP

prestonjohn
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:58 PM

i am on the ortho tri cyclen,,i have been fine since starting them again in feb but the last month and a half i have preggo symptoms

Quoting mommy_maria:

I switched from ortho tricyclen lo to seasonal

Quoting prestonjohn:

what BC are you on?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)